Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: Why Do We Not Wish for a Judaized World?

Re: Why Do We Not Wish for a Judaized World?

He's So Funny!

On Tue, 30 Oct 2007 15:35:03 -0000, Gabriel Gowdel wrote:

>Then began 'He's So Funny! <(E-Mail Removed)>' to curse and to swear:
>
>Note: Vulgar posting not quoted.
>
>This is a family news group in which children and young adults read. It is *your* social responsibility as an adult to demonstrate proper Usenet etiquette.
>
>Please refrain from cursing and swearing.

Oh look! An emotionally stunted control-freak that's insecure about "scary"
words and likes to call them "curse words" to manipulate others to its level of
insecurity and immaturity.

What a ****ed up person!

I bet you're the same kind of person that doesn't mind seeing someone's ****in'
brains being blown away on a movie screen, but ... don't say **** YOU! while it
happens, right?

What a total asswipe.

Take your ****ed up "family values" and shove them up your stinkin' wife's ****.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One more thing. I don't babysit your ****ed up brats unless you pay me for it.
If YOU want people to babysit for you PAY THEM. If YOU don't want your ****ed up
spawn reading these words then YOU turn off YOUR ****in' computer!

You ****in' loser!

If you want to pop out useless brats then YOU take responsibility for them. Quit
pawning off YOUR JOB on everyone else you useless ASSWIPE BREEDER!

Gabriel Gowdel

--
Gabriel Gowdel

He's So Funny!

On Tue, 30 Oct 2007 15:55:02 -0000, Gabriel Gowdel wrote:

>Then began 'He's So Funny! <(E-Mail Removed)>' to curse and to swear:
>
>Note: Vulgar posting not quoted.
>
>This is a family news group in which children and young adults read. It is *your* social responsibility as an adult to demonstrate proper Usenet etiquette.
>
>Please refrain from cursing and swearing.

Oh look! An emotionally stunted control-freak that's insecure about "scary"
words and likes to call them "curse words" to manipulate others to its level of
insecurity and immaturity.

What a ****ed up person!

I bet you're the same kind of person that doesn't mind seeing someone's ****in'
brains being blown away on a movie screen, but ... don't say **** YOU! while it
happens, right?

What a total asswipe.

Take your ****ed up "family values" and shove them up your stinkin' wife's ****.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One more thing. I don't babysit your ****ed up brats unless you pay me for it.
If YOU want people to babysit for you PAY THEM. If YOU don't want your ****ed up
spawn reading these words then YOU turn off YOUR ****in' computer!

You ****in' loser!

If you want to pop out useless brats then YOU take responsibility for them. Quit
pawning off YOUR JOB on everyone else you useless ASSWIPE BREEDER!

Deep Reset

"He's So Funny!" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Tue, 30 Oct 2007 15:55:02 -0000, Gabriel Gowdel wrote:
>
>>Then began 'He's So Funny! <(E-Mail Removed)>' to curse and to swear:
>>
>>Note: Vulgar posting not quoted.
>>
>>This is a family news group in which children and young adults read. It is
>>*your* social responsibility as an adult to demonstrate proper Usenet
>>etiquette.
>>
>>Please refrain from cursing and swearing.

> Oh look! An emotionally stunted control-freak that's insecure about
> "scary"

<naughty potty-mouth rude words snipped>
> pawning off YOUR JOB on everyone else you useless ASSWIPE BREEDER!

I do so wish these MENSA people wouldn't cross-post.

Gabriel Gowdel