Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Free vouchers

Free vouchers

The Rev [MCT]

For those that were effected by delays in MCTS & MCITP Welcome Kit
Shipments. Microsoft has sent out a free exam voucher for each delayed
shipment. Something I'm suprised to see and quite happy as well. I got 6
vouchers in my email this evening. So check you email if you have not, you
may receive a free voucher or 2 or 10.

--
..rev

accepting it"
~Aristotle
..

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]

"The Rev [MCT]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> For those that were effected by delays in MCTS & MCITP Welcome Kit
> Shipments. Microsoft has sent out a free exam voucher for each delayed
> shipment. Something I'm suprised to see and quite happy as well. I got 6
> vouchers in my email this evening. So check you email if you have not, you
> may receive a free voucher or 2 or 10.
>
> --
> .rev
>
> "It is the mark of an educated man to be able to entertain a thought without
> accepting it"
> ~Aristotle
> .

Got my 2. Hell, I even blogged it. lol
Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -

catwalker63

"Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <(E-Mail Removed)>
prattled ceaselessly in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> "The Rev [MCT]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> For those that were effected by delays in MCTS & MCITP Welcome Kit
>> Shipments. Microsoft has sent out a free exam voucher for each
>> delayed shipment. Something I'm suprised to see and quite happy as
>> well. I got 6 vouchers in my email this evening. So check you email
>> if you have not, you may receive a free voucher or 2 or 10.
>>

> Got my 2. Hell, I even blogged it. lol

I must actually be getting old. I just do not get the whole blogging
thing. (Or text messaging, for that matter). I don't write one -- all
mine has are recipes and cat pictures. I don't read usually read them
either. There's so much I don't want to share and much more I really
don't want to know. What happened to children should be seen and not
heard?? <eg>

--
Catwalker
MCNGP #43

Politician Spock

news:Xns99D8B75A5B585catwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136...
> What happened to children should be seen and not
> heard?? <eg>
>

> --
> Catwalker
> MCNGP #43
> www.mcngp.com
> "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

The kids figured out that public school teachers can get fired for
disciplining students. Society has never been the same since.

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]

"Politician Spock" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:472688b7$0$20605$(E-Mail Removed):

> "catwalker63" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns99D8B75A5B585catwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136...
> > What happened to children should be seen and not
> > heard?? <eg>
> >

> > --
> > Catwalker
> > MCNGP #43
> > www.mcngp.com
> > "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

> The kids figured out that public school teachers can get fired for
> disciplining students. Society has never been the same since.

My 2nd grade teacher threw a chalk eraser in my face one time. I was
all... chalky.

Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -

FrisbeeŽ

"Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Politician Spock" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:472688b7$0$20605$(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> "catwalker63" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:Xns99D8B75A5B585catwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136...
>> > What happened to children should be seen and not
>> > heard?? <eg>
>> >

>> > --
>> > Catwalker
>> > MCNGP #43
>> > www.mcngp.com
>> > "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

>> The kids figured out that public school teachers can get fired for
>> disciplining students. Society has never been the same since.

> My 2nd grade teacher threw a chalk eraser in my face one time. I was
> all... chalky.

If that was a subtle way to imply that you think Politician Spock is Kline
Sphere, you're incorrect.

If not, carry on.

Briscobar

news:Xns99D8B75A5B585catwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136...

> I must actually be getting old. I just do not get the whole blogging
> thing. (Or text messaging, for that matter). I don't write one -- all
> mine has are recipes and cat pictures. I don't read usually read them
> either. There's so much I don't want to share and much more I really
> don't want to know. What happened to children should be seen and not
> heard?? <eg>

What's a blog?

Jtyc

> What's a blog?

It's a stupid way of saying "article". An English speaking person may say
"I wrote an article and posted it online." A tech-tard would say "Check
out my blog!".

kpg*

"Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

>> What's a blog?

> It's a stupid way of saying "article". An English speaking person
> may say "I wrote an article and posted it online." A tech-tard
> would say "Check out my blog!".

I'm blogging this.

kp "on my blog" g

catwalker63

"kpg*" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
news:Xns99D9A806AA035ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16:

> "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>>> What's a blog?

>> It's a stupid way of saying "article". An English speaking person
>> may say "I wrote an article and posted it online." A tech-tard
>> would say "Check out my blog!".

> I'm blogging this.
>

> kp "on my blog" g

Can I link to your blog so I don't have to bother writing anything?