Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Windows Installer for Office 2003

Windows Installer for Office 2003

Izod

For some reason everytime I open outlook express Windows Installer for
MS Office 2003 Pro starts up. Once I cancel it, and try to open another
folder in Outlook express, it starts up the Installer again. It just
started after trying to load Office 2003. I've rebooted with no
success. For some reason it connected to Outlook Express. Any way I
can resolve that short of not using Outlook Express?

Izod

Desk Rabbit

Izod wrote:
> For some reason everytime I open outlook express Windows Installer for
> MS Office 2003 Pro starts up. Once I cancel it, and try to open another
> folder in Outlook express, it starts up the Installer again. It just
> started after trying to load Office 2003. I've rebooted with no
> success. For some reason it connected to Outlook Express. Any way I
> can resolve that short of not using Outlook Express?
>
> Izod

Tried doing a repair install of Office 2003?

Izod

Thanks for the thought. I re-installed it and so far so good.
Appreciate your input.

Izod

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Izod wrote:

> "Desk Rabbit" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Izod wrote:
>>> For some reason everytime I open outlook express Windows Installer
>>> for MS Office 2003 Pro starts up. Once I cancel it, and try to open
>>> another folder in Outlook express, it starts up the Installer again.
>>> It just started after trying to load Office 2003. I've rebooted with
>>> no success. For some reason it connected to Outlook Express. Any
>>> way I can resolve that short of not using Outlook Express?
>>>
>>> Izod
>>>

>> Tried doing a repair install of Office 2003?

> Thanks for the thought. I re-installed it and so far so good.
> Appreciate your input.
>
> Izod

<Top posting corrected>

If I'd known you were a top poster I wouldn't have helped