Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Happy Birthday MCNGP

OT: Happy Birthday MCNGP

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]

"kpg*" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns99D950F9819ACipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16:

> "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> in news:#(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > Is there a cover fee for non members who enjoy voyeurism?

> Are you volunteering to be in "The Cage"?
>

> kp "choose your answer wisley" g

Hmm. Does it pay?

Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -

Neil

did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Will Neil be
> bringing the Ferarri?

Kat has the west coast edition, Briscoe has the east coast edition.
original is somewhat soggy and rusty...

- Open mouth, insert foot, echo internationally.

kpg*

>> Are you volunteering to be in "The Cage"?

> Hmm. Does it pay?

If you consider covering yourself in myrrh and dressing in
freshly wrought goatskin 'pay'.

Wait. Don't answer that.

For the record the cage is normally reserved for the fairer sex,
and except for that one time it always has been so. One year
someone (I won't say who) got into a keg of Jamaican rum and well,
I don't like to talk about it. Actually, I don't even remember
it. But there are those pictures. I guess that could be done
with Photoshop? Yes. That's it, Photoshop.

Consultant

happy 6th!

"Frisbee«" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> We are six today, which some of our detractors would say pretty much
> matches our mentality.
>
> I am so there for tonight's par-tay.
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/micro...d94830d852e675
>
> (view message #13)
>
> The post that started it all:
>
> Speaking of certifications.. I am thinking of starting one of my own for
> this group. The coveted MCNGP or Mean Certified News Group Poster. There
> are some here who will automatically qualify but I need to come up with
> some
> sort of standard to gauge who can be a MCNGP. I think one will have to be
> to use Chalk's infamous post in it's pure form at least once. The
> applicant
> will also need to demonstrate a good working knowledge of who's dog was
> kicked.
>
> Any comments, suggestions?

catwalker63

"kpg*" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
news:Xns99DA55D971E8Dipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16:

>>> Are you volunteering to be in "The Cage"?

>> Hmm. Does it pay?

> If you consider covering yourself in myrrh and dressing in
> freshly wrought goatskin 'pay'.
>
> Wait. Don't answer that.
>
> For the record the cage is normally reserved for the fairer sex,
> and except for that one time it always has been so. One year
> someone (I won't say who) got into a keg of Jamaican rum and well,
> I don't like to talk about it. Actually, I don't even remember
> it. But there are those pictures. I guess that could be done
> with Photoshop? Yes. That's it, Photoshop.

It's the video that is really hard to explain. And do you realize we had
to replace the carpet? The stains were easy to get out but the smell
wouldn't go away.

--
Catwalker
MCNGP #43

CBIC

news:Xns99DA6887C879Bcatwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136...

> It's the video that is really hard to explain. And do you realize we had
> to replace the carpet? The stains were easy to get out but the smell
> wouldn't go away.

Carpet H3ll. We had to rip out the entire subfloor.

Neil

did you hear "Frisbee«" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:
#(E-Mail Removed):

> We are six today,

it is kinda surprising that this much damage can be done in only 6 years.
We've f@#$'d this place up so much, MS has ditched the track in favour of
some MCITP thing...

....let's go mess up that place...

- A pessimist will rarely, if ever, be disappointed.

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]

news:#dQbyG$(E-Mail Removed):

> "catwalker63" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns99DA6887C879Bcatwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136...
>
> > It's the video that is really hard to explain. And do you realize we had
> > to replace the carpet? The stains were easy to get out but the smell
> > wouldn't go away.
> >

> Carpet H3ll. We had to rip out the entire subfloor.

That sucked for your downstairs neighbors.

Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -

catwalker63

"CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
news:#dQbyG$(E-Mail Removed):

> "catwalker63" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns99DA6887C879Bcatwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136...
>
>> It's the video that is really hard to explain. And do you realize we
>> had to replace the carpet? The stains were easy to get out but the
>> smell wouldn't go away.
>>

> Carpet H3ll. We had to rip out the entire subfloor.

Yeah, but I really liked the old carpet. The new stuff is just not as
nice. And the color! Who's bright idea was it to let Fris pick the
color??

--
Catwalker
MCNGP #43
www.mcngp.com
"Definitely not wearing any underwear."

Frisbee«

news:Xns99DA97DE28FA2catwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136...
> "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
> news:#dQbyG$(E-Mail Removed):
>

>> "catwalker63" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:Xns99DA6887C879Bcatwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136...
>>
>>> It's the video that is really hard to explain. And do you realize we
>>> had to replace the carpet? The stains were easy to get out but the
>>> smell wouldn't go away.
>>>

>> Carpet H3ll. We had to rip out the entire subfloor.
>>

> Yeah, but I really liked the old carpet. The new stuff is just not as
> nice. And the color! Who's bright idea was it to let Fris pick the
> color??

That was before I found out I was color-blind, sorry.

Happy Birthday MCNGP Frisbee« MCSE 4 02-07-2010 09:54 PM
OT:Birthday reminder MCNGP =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?= MCSE 2 11-15-2006 01:35 PM
OT:Birthday reminder MCNGP =?Utf-8?B?T1QtTUFOW01DTkdQXQ==?= MCSE 6 10-28-2006 05:36 PM
Happy Birthday Modfather unholy The Lounge 17 01-13-2006 07:13 AM
Say Happy Birthday!!!! unholy The Lounge 20 07-04-2005 01:49 AM

Advertisments