Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Happy Birthday MCNGP

OT: Happy Birthday MCNGP

Frisbee«

We are six today, which some of our detractors would say pretty much matches
our mentality.

I am so there for tonight's par-tay.

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...d94830d852e675

(view message #13)

The post that started it all:

Speaking of certifications.. I am thinking of starting one of my own for
this group. The coveted MCNGP or Mean Certified News Group Poster. There
are some here who will automatically qualify but I need to come up with some
sort of standard to gauge who can be a MCNGP. I think one will have to be
to use Chalk's infamous post in it's pure form at least once. The applicant
will also need to demonstrate a good working knowledge of who's dog was
kicked.

Any comments, suggestions?

kpg*

"Frisbee«" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:#(E-Mail Removed):

> We are six today, which some of our detractors would say pretty much
> matches our mentality.
>
> I am so there for tonight's par-tay.
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/micro...tion/browse_fr
> m/thread/ef16265c927f338b/b5d94830d852e675?wp_ml=0&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&r
> num=1&prev=/groups%3Fq%3DMCNGP%2Boct%2B29%2B2001%26hl%3Den%26l r%3D%26sa
> fe%3Doff%26selm%3D3bddc636.6771156%2540news.micros oft.com%26rnum%3D1%26
> filter%3D0#b5d94830d852e675
>
> (view message #13)
>
> The post that started it all:
>
> Speaking of certifications.. I am thinking of starting one of my own
> for this group. The coveted MCNGP or Mean Certified News Group
> Poster. There are some here who will automatically qualify but I need
> to come up with some sort of standard to gauge who can be a MCNGP. I
> think one will have to be to use Chalk's infamous post in it's pure
> form at least once. The applicant will also need to demonstrate a
> good working knowledge of who's dog was kicked.
>
> Any comments, suggestions?

,,,and the rest is history.

CBIC

"Frisbee«" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> We are six today, which some of our detractors would say pretty much
> matches our mentality.
>
> I am so there for tonight's par-tay.
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/micro...d94830d852e675
>
> (view message #13)
>
> The post that started it all:
>
> Speaking of certifications.. I am thinking of starting one of my own for
> this group. The coveted MCNGP or Mean Certified News Group Poster. There
> are some here who will automatically qualify but I need to come up with
> some
> sort of standard to gauge who can be a MCNGP. I think one will have to be
> to use Chalk's infamous post in it's pure form at least once. The
> applicant
> will also need to demonstrate a good working knowledge of who's dog was
> kicked.
>
> Any comments, suggestions?

Oh happy day of days. I have the goat ready for the party. Will Neil be
bringing the Ferarri? Who will win the coveted bronze Burdizzo this year
(our version of MCNGP MVP)?

JaR

Frisbee. wrote:

> We are six today, which some of our detractors would say pretty much
> matches our mentality.
>
> I am so there for tonight's par-tay.

Yay! I'll bring the chili!

--
JaR
MCNGP #22

The Rev [MCT]

I started partying two days ago.

--
..rev

accepting it"
~Aristotle
..
"Frisbee«" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> We are six today, which some of our detractors would say pretty much
> matches our mentality.
>
> I am so there for tonight's par-tay.
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/micro...d94830d852e675
>
> (view message #13)
>
> The post that started it all:
>
> Speaking of certifications.. I am thinking of starting one of my own for
> this group. The coveted MCNGP or Mean Certified News Group Poster. There
> are some here who will automatically qualify but I need to come up with
> some
> sort of standard to gauge who can be a MCNGP. I think one will have to be
> to use Chalk's infamous post in it's pure form at least once. The
> applicant
> will also need to demonstrate a good working knowledge of who's dog was
> kicked.
>
> Any comments, suggestions?

Politician Spock

"Frisbee«" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> We are six today, which some of our detractors would say pretty much
> matches our mentality.
>
> I am so there for tonight's par-tay.
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/micro...d94830d852e675
>
> (view message #13)
>
> The post that started it all:
>
> Speaking of certifications.. I am thinking of starting one of my own for
> this group. The coveted MCNGP or Mean Certified News Group Poster. There
> are some here who will automatically qualify but I need to come up with
> some
> sort of standard to gauge who can be a MCNGP. I think one will have to be
> to use Chalk's infamous post in it's pure form at least once. The
> applicant
> will also need to demonstrate a good working knowledge of who's dog was
> kicked.
>
> Any comments, suggestions?

Last year's party was better.... but that probably has to do with the fact
that it wasn't on a Monday.

catwalker63

"Frisbee«" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
news:#(E-Mail Removed):

> We are six today, which some of our detractors would say pretty much
> matches our mentality.
>
> I am so there for tonight's par-tay.

Happy Birthday to us! However, we're gonna have a tough time topping last
year's celebration. We're gonna need a lot more popcorn and chocolate
syrup.

--
Catwalker
MCNGP #43

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]

news:Xns99D8BF1A23C51catwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136:

> "FrisbeeR" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
> news:#(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > We are six today, which some of our detractors would say pretty much
> > matches our mentality.
> >
> > I am so there for tonight's par-tay.
> >

> Happy Birthday to us! However, we're gonna have a tough time topping last
> year's celebration. We're gonna need a lot more popcorn and chocolate
> syrup.
>
> --
> Catwalker
> MCNGP #43
> www.mcngp.com
> "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

Is there a cover fee for non members who enjoy voyeurism?
Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -

kpg*

"Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
in news:#(E-Mail Removed):

> Is there a cover fee for non members who enjoy voyeurism?

Are you volunteering to be in "The Cage"?

kp "choose your answer wisley" g

TBone

Happy birthday
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday
Happy birthday to you

Well, it's time to celebrate your birthday, it happens every year
We'll eat a lot of broccoli and drink a lot of beer
You should be good and happy that there's something you can eat
A million people every day are starving in the street

Your daddy's in the gutter with the wretched and the poor
Your mama's in the kitchen with a can of Cycle Four
There's garbage in the water
There's poison in the sky
I guess it won't be long before we're all gonna die

Happy birthday
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday
Happy birthday to you

Well, what's the matter little friend, you think this party is the pits
Enjoy it while you can, we'll soon be blown to bits
The monkeys in the pentagon are gonna cook our goose
Their finger's on the button, all they need it an excuse

It doesn't take a military genius to see
We'll all be crispy critters after World War III
There's nowhere you can run to, nowhere you can hide
When they drop the big one, we all get fried

(Come on boys and girls, sing along, ok?)

Happy birthday
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday
Happy birthday to you
wow! (background screaming, sound effect)

Well there's a punk in the alley and he's looking for a fight
There's an Arab on the corner buying everything in sight
There's a mother in the ghetto with another mouth to feed
Seems that everywhere you look today there's misery and greed

I guess you know the Earth is gonna crash into the sun
But that's no reason why we shouldn't have a little fun
So if you think it's scary, if it's more than you can take
Just blow out the candles and have a piece of cake

Happy birthday
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday
Happy birthday to you
wow!

Happy birthday
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday
Happy birthday to you

(Happy Birthday!)

And a pinch to grow an inch!

-------

..50 to Weird Al Yankovic
T-Bone
MCNGP XL

Happy Birthday MCNGP Frisbee« MCSE 4 02-07-2010 09:54 PM
OT:Birthday reminder MCNGP =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?= MCSE 2 11-15-2006 01:35 PM
OT:Birthday reminder MCNGP =?Utf-8?B?T1QtTUFOW01DTkdQXQ==?= MCSE 6 10-28-2006 05:36 PM
Happy Birthday Modfather unholy The Lounge 17 01-13-2006 07:13 AM
Say Happy Birthday!!!! unholy The Lounge 20 07-04-2005 01:49 AM

Advertisments