Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Good css Usegroup?

Good css Usegroup?

JohnW-Mpls

Is there a good css Usegroup? All I have looked at so far are quite
inactive.

JohnW-Mpls

Rob Waaijenberg

comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets

--
Rob Waaijenberg

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

JohnW-Mpls wrote:

> Is there a good css Usegroup? All I have looked at so far are quite
> inactive.

Usenet newsgroup:

comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets

--
-bts

JohnW-Mpls

On Mon, 29 Oct 2007 14:14:15 +0100, Rob Waaijenberg
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>JohnW-Mpls schreef:
>> Is there a good css Usegroup? All I have looked at so far are quite
>> inactive.
>>
>> JohnW-Mpls

>comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets

Thank you! Recent traffic which implies it's a good source.

--
JohnW-Mpls