Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Mail Profiles and Vista 64-bit edition

Mail Profiles and Vista 64-bit edition

=?Utf-8?B?Sm9lbA==?=

I'm looking at two machines side-by-side. Both have Office 2007 installed.
One machine is running the 32-bit version of vista and the other is running
the 64-bit edition of Vista. Within the Control Panel (Classic View) the
32-bit version has an icon called "Mail" that allows me to create and manage
mail profiles. The 64-bit version does not. Is there a hidden option some
where that I can modify to access this icon in the 64-bit edition or does it
just not exists in the 64-bit version.

Joel Johnson

=?Utf-8?B?TWFyYXRvbm1hbm5lbg==?=

Click on "View 32-bit Control Panel Items" where the Mail option is.

--
Asus P5WDG2 WS Pro (i975X Express)
Coreā„¢ 2 Extreme X6800