Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Subnetting problem

Subnetting problem

Robert Williams

> What do you mean postal? This is a mild response.

Uh Oh

PC LOAD LETTER

"Robert Williams" <(E-Mail Removed) om>
wrote in message news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

>> > Precisely LRM. At least learn to do it in your head before you start
>> > use a
>> > calc.

>> No. I refuse to learn to do things in my head that a calculator can do
>> for
>> me. If this was all about "not relying on a piece of code to do things
>> for
>> you", then I suggest bringing your replies to me personally, because I
>> might
>> not get them if you rely on the 6 billion lines of code it took for you
>> receive this message in the first place. Either that, or do it in your
>> head,
>> by using telepathy. Thought so. I'll stick to making calculators.
>>

> Whoa dude, calm down. Think happy thought. No need to go postal on us.

Happiness makes me angry.

PC LOAD LETTER

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> No. I refuse to learn to do things in my head that a calculator can do
>>> for
>>> me. If this was all about "not relying on a piece of code to do things
>>> for
>>> you", then I suggest bringing your replies to me personally, because I
>>> might
>>> not get them if you rely on the 6 billion lines of code it took for you
>>> receive this message in the first place. Either that, or do it in your
>>> head,
>>> by using telepathy. Thought so. I'll stick to making calculators.
>>>

>> Whoa dude, calm down. Think happy thought. No need to go postal on us.

> Rob, meet Rob.
>
> Rob, meet Rob.

No.

PC LOAD LETTER

"kpg" <kenatweekendcomputerdotcom> wrote in message
news:Xns975D994D3F5DBipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1.. .
> PC LOAD LETTER <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> said something like
>
>> Happiness makes me angry.

> Which makes you happy...
> Which makes you angry...
> Which makes you happy...
> Which makes you angry...
> Which makes you happy...
> Which makes you angry...
> Which makes you happy...
> Which makes you angry...
> Which makes you happy...
> Which makes you angry...
> Which makes you happy...
> Which makes you angry...
> Which makes you happy...
> Which makes you angry...
> Which makes you happy...
> Which makes you angry...
> Which makes you happy...
> Which makes you angry...
> Which makes you happy...
> Which makes you angry...
> Which makes you happy...
> Which makes you angry...
> Which makes you happy...
> Which makes you angry...
> Which makes you happy...
> Which makes you angry...
> Which makes you happy...
> Which makes you angry...
> Which makes you happy...
> Which makes you angry...
> Which makes you happy...
> Which makes you angry...
> Which makes you happy...
> Which makes you angry...

I feel pretty...

I'm dreamin' of summer, cool breezes, fresh air...
And when I'm dreamin of summer...

PC LOAD LETTER

"Robert Williams" <(E-Mail Removed) om>

>> Rob, meet Rob.
>>
>> Rob, meet Rob.
>>

> Glad to meet you Rob, Rob

My ERT was silenced many years ago.

Robert Williams

[snap]

> > Whoa dude, calm down. Think happy thought. No need to go postal on us.

> Happiness makes me angry.

I got that from your previous post.

Do pills make you happy? What about p*ssy? Hand not doing it for you? Sounds
like you just need a good dose of some clean shaven split tail. I can take you
out, get you drunk and laid, and you'll be happy for a couple hours at least.

wrote in message news:u%(E-Mail Removed)...
> [snap]
>
>> > Whoa dude, calm down. Think happy thought. No need to go postal on us.

>> Happiness makes me angry.
>>

> I got that from your previous post.
>
> Do pills make you happy? What about p*ssy? Hand not doing it for you?
> Sounds
> like you just need a good dose of some clean shaven split tail. I can take
> you
> out, get you drunk and laid, and you'll be happy for a couple hours at
> least.

Ok. But I'll need a function so I can repeat the process later at the click
of a button. I wouldn't want to have to think about how to do it later.

FrisbeeŽ

"Robert Williams" <(E-Mail Removed) om>
wrote in message news:u%(E-Mail Removed)...
> [snap]
>
>> > Whoa dude, calm down. Think happy thought. No need to go postal on us.

>> Happiness makes me angry.
>>

> I got that from your previous post.
>
> Do pills make you happy? What about p*ssy? Hand not doing it for you?
> Sounds
> like you just need a good dose of some clean shaven split tail. I can take
> you
> out, get you drunk and laid, and you'll be happy for a couple hours at
> least.

I feel so... dirty.

Robert Williams

"PC LOAD LETTER" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Robert Williams" <(E-Mail Removed) om>
> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >

> >> Rob, meet Rob.
> >>
> >> Rob, meet Rob.
> >>

> > Glad to meet you Rob, Rob

> My ERT was silenced many years ago.

And how did *he* feel about that?

PC LOAD LETTER

"Robert Williams" <(E-Mail Removed) om>

>> Rob, meet Rob.
>>
>> Rob, meet Rob.
>>

> Glad to meet you Rob, Rob

here's a couple of websites to visit in case you are bored... they are
complete frauds and if I am lucky you will exit them immediately through
hyperlinks on the pages.

http://www.planetoftheheads.com/customers/nag/

http://www.planetoftheheads.com/customers/amcngp/

http://www.planetoftheheads.com/

http://interneil.co.nr/

http://www.roblindman.com

I plan to add more, once I have a function to do it appropriately.

Subnetting Problem Myrt Webb MCSE 9 03-10-2012 07:38 PM
Question about subnetting on MS Exams $teve.H Microsoft Certification 7 01-11-2006 04:39 PM
Subnetting problem? Jorge Paredes Cisco 1 08-13-2004 09:52 AM
Subnetting AC Cisco 8 07-21-2003 06:00 PM
Subnetting Problem Contd Myrt Webb MCSE 9 07-17-2003 01:43 AM

Advertisments