Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Subnetting problem

Subnetting problem

LRM

"Robert Williams" <(E-Mail Removed) om>

> Had no idea, I'm learning something new about you everyday LRM. If only I
> wasn't already engaged...

Strange, I've heard that before.

> Sensitivity can be overrated at times

True dat! I'll try not to let it happen too often.

--
LRM
MCNGP 7^2

Robert Williams

> > Had no idea, I'm learning something new about you everyday LRM. If only I
> > wasn't already engaged...
> >

> Strange, I've heard that before.

Stranger, I've said that before....

> > Sensitivity can be overrated at times
> >

> True dat! I'll try not to let it happen too often.

There's a time and a place for everything.

PC LOAD LETTER

"LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "PC LOAD LETTER" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>

>> Breathing makes me angry. Thinking makes me angry. I can't stop thinking.
>> I can't stop breathing, I can't avoid math. I'm in 4377. DAMMIT. This is
>> making me angry.
>>

> Ok, now that we've established a base line for your anger we need to
> determine your threshold for happiness.

Happiness makes me angry.

PC LOAD LETTER

wrote in message news:e%23SQ%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> You should be able to do the calc in your head, and not rely on a piece
>> of
>> code to do it for you.
>>

> Precisely LRM. At least learn to do it in your head before you start to
> use a
> calc.

No. I refuse to learn to do things in my head that a calculator can do for
me. If this was all about "not relying on a piece of code to do things for
you", then I suggest bringing your replies to me personally, because I might
not get them if you rely on the 6 billion lines of code it took for you to
receive this message in the first place. Either that, or do it in your head,
by using telepathy. Thought so. I'll stick to making calculators.

>> Please don't do math if it makes you angry. Continue the beautiful
>> Interneil
>> instead.
>>

> I love watching people get annoyed at math....it's fun to watch them pull
> their
> hair out.

I like my hair. That's why I create calculators.

PC LOAD LETTER

>> Since when do you need an outy to have fun by yourself LRM?

"LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> I don't, but I am not as easily distracted by this sort of activity as say
> someone with an external object would be.

And that's the problem with the entire species... women don't have dynamic
link libraries.

I wrote a function to correct this

public function fixwoman() as string
Set objLRM = CreateObject("Gender.Confusion")
Set objHermaphrodite = CreateObject("Gender.Plugin")
objLRM.AddObject objHermaphrodite
end function

> I felt a caveat was necessary when I originally posted, because I couldn't
> proclaim that math would be more fun than something I am not completely
> familiar with.

You'll do better with experience. I could train you. You have yet to become
MCSB certified.

> And I didn't want to speak for those who may find auto-outy activity more
> satisfying than math.

I wrote a calculator to take care of both activities, so i can watch more
tv, and spend more time baking muffins.

> I was being sensitive to outy-owners' needs as it were.

We appreciate your sensitivity to our outy-ownership.

MCSB

Robert Williams

> > Precisely LRM. At least learn to do it in your head before you start to
> > use a
> > calc.

> No. I refuse to learn to do things in my head that a calculator can do for
> me. If this was all about "not relying on a piece of code to do things for
> you", then I suggest bringing your replies to me personally, because I might
> not get them if you rely on the 6 billion lines of code it took for you to
> receive this message in the first place. Either that, or do it in your head,
> by using telepathy. Thought so. I'll stick to making calculators.

Whoa dude, calm down. Think happy thought. No need to go postal on us.

LnkWizard

"Robert Williams" <(E-Mail Removed) om>
wrote in message news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

> > > Precisely LRM. At least learn to do it in your head before you start

> > > use a
> > > calc.

> > No. I refuse to learn to do things in my head that a calculator can do

for
> > me. If this was all about "not relying on a piece of code to do things

for
> > you", then I suggest bringing your replies to me personally, because I

might
> > not get them if you rely on the 6 billion lines of code it took for you

> > receive this message in the first place. Either that, or do it in your

head,
> > by using telepathy. Thought so. I'll stick to making calculators.
> >

> Whoa dude, calm down. Think happy thought. No need to go postal on us.

What do you mean postal? This is a mild response.

Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

http://www.mcngp.com

FrisbeeŽ

"Robert Williams" <(E-Mail Removed) om>
wrote in message news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

>> > Precisely LRM. At least learn to do it in your head before you start
>> > use a
>> > calc.

>> No. I refuse to learn to do things in my head that a calculator can do
>> for
>> me. If this was all about "not relying on a piece of code to do things
>> for
>> you", then I suggest bringing your replies to me personally, because I
>> might
>> not get them if you rely on the 6 billion lines of code it took for you
>> receive this message in the first place. Either that, or do it in your
>> head,
>> by using telepathy. Thought so. I'll stick to making calculators.
>>

> Whoa dude, calm down. Think happy thought. No need to go postal on us.

Rob, meet Rob.

Rob, meet Rob.

kpg

PC LOAD LETTER <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> said something like

> Happiness makes me angry.

Which makes you happy...
Which makes you angry...
Which makes you happy...
Which makes you angry...
Which makes you happy...
Which makes you angry...
Which makes you happy...
Which makes you angry...
Which makes you happy...
Which makes you angry...
Which makes you happy...
Which makes you angry...
Which makes you happy...
Which makes you angry...
Which makes you happy...
Which makes you angry...
Which makes you happy...
Which makes you angry...
Which makes you happy...
Which makes you angry...
Which makes you happy...
Which makes you angry...
Which makes you happy...
Which makes you angry...
Which makes you happy...
Which makes you angry...
Which makes you happy...
Which makes you angry...
Which makes you happy...
Which makes you angry...
Which makes you happy...
Which makes you angry...
Which makes you happy...
Which makes you angry...

Robert Williams

> Rob, meet Rob.
>
> Rob, meet Rob.

Glad to meet you Rob, Rob

Subnetting Problem Myrt Webb MCSE 9 03-10-2012 07:38 PM
Question about subnetting on MS Exams $teve.H Microsoft Certification 7 01-11-2006 04:39 PM
Subnetting problem? Jorge Paredes Cisco 1 08-13-2004 09:52 AM
Subnetting AC Cisco 8 07-21-2003 06:00 PM
Subnetting Problem Contd Myrt Webb MCSE 9 07-17-2003 01:43 AM

Advertisments