Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Firefox 1.0.7

Firefox 1.0.7

Bubba

I have been using Firefox 1.0.7 for the past 3 weeks and I
have struggled to maintain an erection, should I uninstall
this and go back to IE?

Failing this perhaps you can point me into the direction of a
particular theme that could remedy the situation.

I'm using XP.

Captain Infinity

Once Upon A Time Bubba wrote:

>I have been using Firefox 1.0.7 for the past 3 weeks and I
>have struggled to maintain an erection, should I uninstall
>this and go back to IE?

Sounds like you need a specialized extension.

**
Captain Infinity

Ed Mullen

Captain Infinity wrote:
> Once Upon A Time Bubba wrote:
>
>> I have been using Firefox 1.0.7 for the past 3 weeks and I
>> have struggled to maintain an erection, should I uninstall
>> this and go back to IE?

> Sounds like you need a specialized extension.

Damn! That was *good*!!!

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net

Leonidas Jones

Ed Mullen wrote:
> Captain Infinity wrote:
>> Once Upon A Time Bubba wrote:
>>
>>> I have been using Firefox 1.0.7 for the past 3 weeks and I have
>>> struggled to maintain an erection, should I uninstall this and go
>>> back to IE?

>> Sounds like you need a specialized extension.

> Damn! That was *good*!!!

Is there a theme called "Little Blue Pill"?

Lee

Ed Mullen

Leonidas Jones wrote:
> Ed Mullen wrote:
>> Captain Infinity wrote:

>>> Sounds like you need a specialized extension.

>> Damn! That was *good*!!!
>>

> Is there a theme called "Little Blue Pill"?
>
> Lee

No, but there /should/ be!

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net

Ed Mullen

Ed Mullen wrote:
> Leonidas Jones wrote:
>> Ed Mullen wrote:

>>> Damn! That was *good*!!!
>>>

>> Is there a theme called "Little Blue Pill"?
>>
>> Lee

> No, but there /should/ be!

On second thought, I was sitting here having a drink and started musing
about icons ... ... no, I guess we don't really need that theme! =-O

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net

Leonidas Jones

Ed Mullen wrote:
> Ed Mullen wrote:

>>> Is there a theme called "Little Blue Pill"?
>>>
>>> Lee

>> No, but there /should/ be!
>>

> On second thought, I was sitting here having a drink and started musing
> about icons ... ... no, I guess we don't really need that theme! =-O

Just opened a beer myself... You're right!

Good to see you around here, Ed!!

Lee

Ed Mullen

Leonidas Jones wrote:
> Ed Mullen wrote:
>> Ed Mullen wrote:

>>> No, but there /should/ be!
>>>

>> On second thought, I was sitting here having a drink and started
>> musing about icons ... ... no, I guess we don't really need that
>> theme! =-O
>>

> Just opened a beer myself... You're right!
>
> Good to see you around here, Ed!!
>
> Lee

You too, Lee. I do enjoy it. I'm just busy as all get out right now
with setting up a second residence in Toronto for my wife's temporary
assignment. So I kind of dash in and out as time allows. It's gonna be
and interesting month or two as we get all the logistics sorted out. Ah
well. It's better than working for a living!

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net

gwtc

Bubba wrote:

> I have been using Firefox 1.0.7 for the past 3 weeks and I
> have struggled to maintain an erection, should I uninstall
> this and go back to IE?
>
> Failing this perhaps you can point me into the direction of a
> particular theme that could remedy the situation.
>
> I'm using XP.

If you're having erection problems, then go see a doctor. We can't
help you here.

Leonidas Jones

gwtc wrote:
> Bubba wrote:
>
>> I have been using Firefox 1.0.7 for the past 3 weeks and I have
>> struggled to maintain an erection, should I uninstall this and go back
>> to IE?
>>
>> Failing this perhaps you can point me into the direction of a
>> particular theme that could remedy the situation.
>>
>> I'm using XP.

> If you're having erection problems, then go see a doctor. We can't help
> you here.

I don't know, didn't someone once mention those alt.binary groups????

Lee