Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > about tree

about tree

beginers of c

hai friends
i want a program for constructing a tree in C.
And also i wish to traverse the tree.pls write a program for it
ans send my mail id http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
the travesing must be in
1. PREORDER
2.INORDER
3.POSTORDER
I have to submit this assignment on tomorrow.
pls give comments in the coding so that i can understand how the
program actually works.
thanks

Richard Heathfield

beginers of c said:

> hai friends
> i want a program for constructing a tree in C.

K&R2, pp139-142.

<snip>

Email: -http://www. +rjh@

Keith Thompson

beginers of c <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
> hai friends
> i want a program for constructing a tree in C.
> And also i wish to traverse the tree.pls write a program for it
> ans send my mail id (E-Mail Removed)
> the travesing must be in
> 1. PREORDER
> 2.INORDER
> 3.POSTORDER
> I have to submit this assignment on tomorrow.
> pls give comments in the coding so that i can understand how the
> program actually works.

Please give us your instructor's e-mail address so we can submit our
solutions directly.

If you want credit for our work, we can discuss our consulting rates.
I should warn you that they're quite high, and you can expect to wait
at least a week for a response.

Seriously, the point of homework is for *you* to do the work. How do
you expect to learn anything if somebody else does the work for you?
If you're unable or unwilling to do it yourself, then you're going to
fail -- which is exactly as it should be.

santosh

beginers of c wrote:

> hai friends
> i want a program for constructing a tree in C.
> And also i wish to traverse the tree.pls write a program for it
> ans send my mail id (E-Mail Removed)
> the travesing must be in
> 1. PREORDER
> 2.INORDER
> 3.POSTORDER
> I have to submit this assignment on tomorrow.
> pls give comments in the coding so that i can understand how the
> program actually works.

Contact me by private mail so that we can negotiate the fees. Also
provide the contact of lecturer so that your assignment can be sent
with all haste due to it.

Staffan

On Oct 29, 9:24 am, beginers of c <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> hai friends
> i want a program for constructing a tree in C.
> And also i wish to traverse the tree.pls write a program for it
> ans send my mail id (E-Mail Removed)
> the travesing must be in
> 1. PREORDER
> 2.INORDER
> 3.POSTORDER
> I have to submit this assignment on tomorrow.
> pls give comments in the coding so that i can understand how the
> program actually works.
> thanks

Dude! You are so about to get flamed...lol...

But seriously, follow Richard Heathfields advice. That's how you do
it.
/staffan