Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > IE 7 feature available for Firefox?

IE 7 feature available for Firefox?

History Fan

I just tried out IE 7 Beta 2 Preview, and it has a neat feature called
QuickTabs, which allows you to preview tabs that you have open. Is there a
good quality extension for Firefox that does the same thing?

History Fan

I found the extension:

https://addons.mozilla.org/extension...cation=firefox

"History Fan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:62cb4$43dfd80c$48311160$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I just tried out IE 7 Beta 2 Preview, and it has a neat feature
> called QuickTabs, which allows you to preview tabs that you have open. Is
> there a good quality extension for Firefox that does the same thing?

Ed Mullen

History Fan wrote:
> I just tried out IE 7 Beta 2 Preview, and it has a neat feature called
> QuickTabs, which allows you to preview tabs that you have open. Is there a
> good quality extension for Firefox that does the same thing?

What do you mean by "preview tabs that you have open."? If a tab is
open, what is there to "preview?"

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net

Leonidas Jones

History Fan wrote:
> I found the extension:
>
> https://addons.mozilla.org/extension...cation=firefox
>
> "History Fan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:62cb4$43dfd80c$48311160$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I just tried out IE 7 Beta 2 Preview, and it has a neat feature
>> called QuickTabs, which allows you to preview tabs that you have open. Is
>> there a good quality extension for Firefox that does the same thing?

Now that is cool, just like the Expose feature on a Mac!!!

Lee

Agent777

History Fan wrote:
> I found the extension: