Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > PIX- 2 VPNS towards the same IP address

PIX- 2 VPNS towards the same IP address

AM

Ok,

I work at the head quarter. We have a lot of VPNs between HQ and remote sites.
By passing the problem of the traffic flowing among remote sites through the same interface (that's not the problem) I
would know if it is possible to create in the PIX two separate VPN (with different priority) towards the same IP address .

Managing remotely devices at the remote sites from the HQ, I would like to separate tunnels for traffic between HQ and
remote sites and among remote sites. The reason is that I will have to change quite often the second tunnel adding or
deleting networks but I don't want to touch that which allows me to communicate with the other device which manages the
other tunnel end-point. I could reach the other VPN device using public IP but it will complicate my life as I don't
manage all the devices.
The ASDM 5.0 (PIX 7.0.2) doesn't permit that. Is that a limit of ASDM? Or is not possible at all?

TIA

Alex.

Multiple VPNs on same host chuckbudreau Cisco 0 07-24-2007 03:46 PM
Academic versions of Microsoft Exams count the same towards certs? =?Utf-8?B?ZGFodmVlZA==?= MCSE 2 06-25-2007 03:19 PM
Is it possible to have two VPNs share the same IP address on pix 501 awade@gulfstatesmanufacturers.com Cisco 1 05-10-2006 09:37 PM
two VPNs on same interface Alf Cisco 4 02-25-2004 06:15 PM
Re: PIX 501 - Two VPNs between same hosts Walter Roberson Cisco 0 07-11-2003 06:54 PM

Advertisments