Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > HELP D-Link 604T wireless routers

HELP D-Link 604T wireless routers

=?Utf-8?B?dG8gamltbXkgcw==?=

I have an D-Linl G604T wirelsee router and I cant share files or printers. I
have done all the things am tould to do asto sharing and home networking or
does that aply to LAN cards hooked up together. How can I get them to share
files and printers ?
Reards Wills

Chuck [MVP]

On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 04:20:00 -0700, to jimmy s
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I have an D-Linl G604T wirelsee router and I cant share files or printers. I
>have done all the things am tould to do asto sharing and home networking or
>does that aply to LAN cards hooked up together. How can I get them to share
>files and printers ?
>Reards Wills

Wills,

Please start with a better description of your network - what hardware and
operating system is on each computer, and how each is connected.
<http://nitecruzr.blogspot.com/2005/06/background-information-useful-in.html>
http://nitecruzr.blogspot.com/2005/0...useful-in.html

Next look at logs from "browstat status", "ipconfig /all", "net config server",
and "net config workstation", from each computer, and diagnose the problem.
Read this article, and linked articles, and follow instructions precisely
(download browstat!):

Cheers,
http://nitecruzr.blogspot.com/
My email is AT DOT
actual address pchuck mvps org.

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
The Router per-se has nothing to do with Sharing Printer and files.
If the computers that are connected to the Router can surf the Internet,
then it is a matter of configuring each computer Sharing.

http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html

allowed to be shared.
Vista File and Printer Sharing-
Basic XP -