Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Royal family, Blackmail, scandal?

Royal family, Blackmail, scandal?

Gossip

A UK broadsheet, the Sunday Times, has reported that
two men have been charged with an attempt to blackmail
a member of the British Royal family. As the story evolves
across the web, the terms "sex and drugs" are thrown into
the fray:
http://news.google.co.uk/nwshp?oe=UT...al%20Blackmail

The judge ruled that the member of the royal family should
not be named nor details of the blackmail attempt revealed.
But that ruling from a UK high court can only apply to UK media.
So no doubt non-UK based news media are unrestricted in
what and how they report this item, so anyone got any links
to the full undiluted details of the Royal Blackmail case?
I want all the sleazy details and names.

kenmendo@yahoo.com.au

On Oct 28, 9:54 pm, "Gossip" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> A UK broadsheet, the Sunday Times, has reported that
> two men have been charged with an attempt to blackmail
> a member of the British Royal family. As the story evolves
> across the web, the terms "sex and drugs" are thrown into
> the fray:http://news.google.co.uk/nwshp?oe=UT...al%20Blackmail
>
> The judge ruled that the member of the royal family should
> not be named nor details of the blackmail attempt revealed.
> But that ruling from a UK high court can only apply to UK media.
> So no doubt non-UK based news media are unrestricted in
> what and how they report this item, so anyone got any links
> to the full undiluted details of the Royal Blackmail case?
> I want all the sleazy details and names.

GROW UP - Get a life!!

Anthropy

On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 10:54:11 -0000, "Gossip" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>A UK broadsheet, the Sunday Times, has reported that
>two men have been charged with an attempt to blackmail
>a member of the British Royal family. As the story evolves
>across the web, the terms "sex and drugs" are thrown into
>the fray:
>http://news.google.co.uk/nwshp?oe=UT...al%20Blackmail
>
>The judge ruled that the member of the royal family should
>not be named nor details of the blackmail attempt revealed.
>But that ruling from a UK high court can only apply to UK media.
>So no doubt non-UK based news media are unrestricted in
>what and how they report this item, so anyone got any links
>to the full undiluted details of the Royal Blackmail case?
>I want all the sleazy details and names.

I reckon it was Charles caught rimming one of the household cavalry.

mslandmrk@gmail.com

On Oct 29, 5:25 am, Anthropy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 10:54:11 -0000, "Gossip" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
> >A UK broadsheet, the Sunday Times, has reported that
> >two men have been charged with an attempt to blackmail
> >a member of the British Royal family. As the story evolves
> >across the web, the terms "sex and drugs" are thrown into
> >the fray:
> >http://news.google.co.uk/nwshp?oe=UT...al%20Blackmail

> >The judge ruled that the member of the royal family should
> >not be named nor details of the blackmail attempt revealed.
> >But that ruling from a UK high court can only apply to UK media.
> >So no doubt non-UK based news media are unrestricted in
> >what and how they report this item, so anyone got any links
> >to the full undiluted details of the Royal Blackmail case?
> >I want all the sleazy details and names.

> I reckon it was Charles caught rimming one of the household cavalry.

apparently the Italian media have released the name but i am unable to
find any info on this

kráftéé

Anthropy wrote:
> On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 10:54:11 -0000, "Gossip" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
>> A UK broadsheet, the Sunday Times, has reported that
>> two men have been charged with an attempt to blackmail
>> a member of the British Royal family. As the story evolves
>> across the web, the terms "sex and drugs" are thrown into
>> the fray:
>> http://news.google.co.uk/nwshp?oe=UT...al%20Blackmail
>>
>> The judge ruled that the member of the royal family should
>> not be named nor details of the blackmail attempt revealed.
>> But that ruling from a UK high court can only apply to UK media.
>> So no doubt non-UK based news media are unrestricted in
>> what and how they report this item, so anyone got any links
>> to the full undiluted details of the Royal Blackmail case?
>> I want all the sleazy details and names.
>>

> I reckon it was Charles caught rimming one of the household cavalry.

Not the horses surely

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

kráftéé wrote:
> Anthropy wrote:
>> On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 10:54:11 -0000, "Gossip" <(E-Mail Removed)>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> A UK broadsheet, the Sunday Times, has reported that
>>> two men have been charged with an attempt to blackmail
>>> a member of the British Royal family. As the story evolves
>>> across the web, the terms "sex and drugs" are thrown into
>>> the fray:
>>> http://news.google.co.uk/nwshp?oe=UT...al%20Blackmail
>>>
>>> The judge ruled that the member of the royal family should
>>> not be named nor details of the blackmail attempt revealed.
>>> But that ruling from a UK high court can only apply to UK media.
>>> So no doubt non-UK based news media are unrestricted in
>>> what and how they report this item, so anyone got any links
>>> to the full undiluted details of the Royal Blackmail case?
>>> I want all the sleazy details and names.
>>>

>> I reckon it was Charles caught rimming one of the household cavalry.

> Not the horses surely

No, Carmella was out of town.

why?

On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 10:54:11 -0000, Gossip wrote:

>A UK broadsheet, the Sunday Times, has reported that
>two men have been charged with an attempt to blackmail
>a member of the British Royal family. As the story evolves

<snip>

Who really cares about it? Mostly just a waste of electrons.

Me

johnnyteconozco@hotmail.com

On Oct 28, 10:54 am, "Gossip" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> A UK broadsheet, the Sunday Times, has reported that
> two men have been charged with an attempt to blackmail
> a member of the British Royal family. As the story evolves
> across the web, the terms "sex and drugs" are thrown into
> the fray:http://news.google.co.uk/nwshp?oe=UT...al%20Blackmail
>
> The judge ruled that the member of the royal family should
> not be named nor details of the blackmail attempt revealed.
> But that ruling from a UK high court can only apply to UK media.
> So no doubt non-UK based news media are unrestricted in
> what and how they report this item, so anyone got any links
> to the full undiluted details of the Royal Blackmail case?
> I want all the sleazy details and names.

This page may be of interest to you

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tag/vi...nley-blackmail

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

>On Oct 28, 10:54 am, "Gossip" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> A UK broadsheet, the Sunday Times, has reported that
>> two men have been charged with an attempt to blackmail
>> a member of the British Royal family. As the story evolves
>> across the web, the terms "sex and drugs" are thrown into
>> the fray:http://news.google.co.uk/nwshp?oe=UT...al%20Blackmail
>>
>> The judge ruled that the member of the royal family should
>> not be named nor details of the blackmail attempt revealed.
>> But that ruling from a UK high court can only apply to UK media.
>> So no doubt non-UK based news media are unrestricted in
>> what and how they report this item, so anyone got any links
>> to the full undiluted details of the Royal Blackmail case?
>> I want all the sleazy details and names.

>This page may be of interest to you

>http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tag/vi...nley-blackmail

The Viscount Linley family
http://worldroots.com/brigitte/gifs5/armstrongjones.jpg

--

Whois May Be Scrapped to Break Deadlock
http://www.physorg.com/news112893328.html

Top

On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 10:54:11 +0000, Gossip wrote:

> A UK broadsheet, the Sunday Times, has reported that two men have been
> charged with an attempt to blackmail a member of the British Royal family.
> As the story evolves across the web, the terms "sex and drugs" are thrown
> into the fray:
> http://news.google.co.uk/nwshp?oe=UT...al%20Blackmail
>
> The judge ruled that the member of the royal family should not be named
> nor details of the blackmail attempt revealed. But that ruling from a UK
> high court can only apply to UK media. So no doubt non-UK based news media
> are unrestricted in what and how they report this item, so anyone got any
> links to the full undiluted details of the Royal Blackmail case? I want
> all the sleazy details and names.

And why do we consider this news?

Top