Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > chat

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Mon, 29 Oct 2007 00:05:03 GMT
Blinky the Shark scribed:

>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IRC

>> Well, for your information, I found that explanation rather ircsome.

> You're just jircing me around.

Well at least it's not a circling jircling.

--
Neredbojias
Just a boogar in the proboscis of life.

Blinky the Shark

Neredbojias wrote:
> Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Mon, 29 Oct 2007 00:05:03 GMT
> Blinky the Shark scribed:

>>> Well, for your information, I found that explanation rather ircsome.

>> You're just jircing me around.

> Well at least it's not a circling jircling.

And there's no fircing involved, either.

--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Mon, 29 Oct 2007 05:10:08
GMT Blinky the Shark scribed:

>>> You're just jircing me around.

>> Well at least it's not a circling jircling.

> And there's no fircing involved, either.

Probably 'cause it's in quircs mode.

--
Neredbojias
Just a boogar in the proboscis of life.

Gaius Baltar

Thank you very much, but...hm... all your hints and suggestions are really
funny, but do someone got a real hint? I don't want to use IRC. If I'd need
IRC I'd use and mention it. Not for nothing I said in PHP or Flash.
So... anymore hints? Would be really great.

Gaius

Blinky the Shark

Neredbojias wrote:

> Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Mon, 29 Oct 2007
> 05:10:08 GMT Blinky the Shark scribed:

>>> Well at least it's not a circling jircling.

>> And there's no fircing involved, either.

> Probably 'cause it's in quircs mode.

I can never tell how that's going to wirc.

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Bone Ur

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Mon, 29 Oct 2007 07:26:37 GMT
Blinky the Shark scribed:

>>> And there's no fircing involved, either.

>> Probably 'cause it's in quircs mode.

> I can never tell how that's going to wirc.

That's one of the pircs. Don't be a tircey.

--
Bone Ur
Cavemen have stronger pheromones.

Bone Ur

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Sun, 28 Oct 2007 19:16:50 GMT
Adrienne Boswell scribed:

> Gazing into my crystal ball I observed Neredbojias
> <(E-Mail Removed)> writing in
> news:Xns99D75815D6FEnanopandaneredbojias@85.214.62 .108:
>
>>> Why not use a system that is made for chatting instead of a slow web
>>> based solution? Be a human and use irc.

>> Well, your question seems logical enough, but what's an irc?

> Internet Relay Chat - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IRC

Read it. It just confused me.