Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Upgrade exam 70-551?

Upgrade exam 70-551?

George James

Hi,

I hope this is the correct forum.

I was recently invited to partake in the following:

.. MCAD Exam 70-552 - Upgrade: MCAD Skills to MCPD Windows Developer by Using
the Microsoft .NET Framework (use promo code xxxxxx)
.. MCSD Exam 71-553 - Upgrade: MCSD Microsoft .NET Skills to MCPD Enterprise
Application Developer by Using the Microsoft .NET Framework - Part 1 (use
promo code xxxxxx)
.. MCSD Exam 71-554 - Upgrade: MCSD Microsoft .NET Skills to MCPD Enterprise
Application Developer by Using the Microsoft .NET Framework - Part 2 (use
promo code xxxxxx)

My mainstay since I earned my MCSD.NET has been webforms architecture and
development, and information seems to exist on this upgrade exam as well, as
follows:

Preparation Guide for Exam 70-551
UPGRADE: MCAD Skills to MCPD Web Developer by Using the Microsoft .NET
Framework

But it's not in the list of exams I was "invited" to.

Is there a promo code that I can receive now for 70-551? Or is it still
forthcoming? Or am I not invited?

Thanks in advance,

-George Rice