Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > distutils error dealing with rpms?

distutils error dealing with rpms?

cesar.ortiz

Hi all,

I am trying to generate an distribution with distutils, using in the
setup() invocation the parameters 'packages' and 'data_files'.
If I use bdist, the tar.gz contains all the files, but I I use
bdist_rpm the data_files are not included in the rpm.

has anyone face this before?
I am using redhad, with rpm 4.4.2 and python 2.4.

Thank you, CÚsar