Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Cooler Master Centurion 540 mATX Case @ Viper Lair

Cooler Master Centurion 540 mATX Case @ Viper Lair

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

If you're hankering for a MicroATX case, this new addition to the Centurion family is the fix you need.

"For a cool $44 USD, the Centurion 540 is a very good case for the money. You won't find a PSU with the case at that price, let alone the fans we just mentioned, but we think this is one of the easiest MicroATX cases to work with. It offers excellent cooling potential, it's very easy to work with and looks pretty damn slick to boot."

http://www.viperlair.com/reviews/cas.../cases/cen540/