Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > How to create a PUG mailing list?

How to create a PUG mailing list?

Kevin D. Smith

I'm trying to get a Python User Group started in Norman, OK and I want
to get one of those fancy mailing lists on mail.python.org. There is a
link there to create a new list if you have the proper authority. How
does someone get the proper authority?

--
Kevin D. Smith

Aahz

In article <ffroc1$98t$(E-Mail Removed)>,
Kevin D. Smith <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I'm trying to get a Python User Group started in Norman, OK and I want
>to get one of those fancy mailing lists on mail.python.org. There is a
>link there to create a new list if you have the proper authority. How
>does someone get the proper authority?

Expressing interest.

Seriously, just send email to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) -- they're a bit
strapped for time, so it may take a few days.

"Typing is cheap. Thinking is expensive." --Roy Smith

Bay Area PUG Meeting Thursday in Mountain View, CA W. eWatson Python 5 02-24-2010 06:03 AM
PUG XML parser Eric Kaplan C++ 3 03-14-2008 09:30 PM
PUG in Melbourne Australia? Emiliano Molina Python 1 01-18-2005 12:01 AM
Cincinnati PUG Jon Franz_antispam Python 0 09-22-2003 03:30 AM

Advertisments