Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > 70-547 Evaluate Proof of Concept

70-547 Evaluate Proof of Concept

=?Utf-8?B?THVsdQ==?=

So I have been told the 70-547 is the best replacement for 70-315. I am not
starting out too well as the first skill being measured is "Evaluate the
proof of concept". I have googled a lot and have not found a lot of what this
is about, but had deduced from some whitepapers that it could be a mini-test
of an application.

Any ideas on where to get help on "proof of concept". Are there other
keywords to search on etc? Or a better place to post my question?

=?Utf-8?B?THVsdQ==?=

I moved post to MCAD.

"Lulu" wrote:

> So I have been told the 70-547 is the best replacement for 70-315. I am not
> starting out too well as the first skill being measured is "Evaluate the
> proof of concept". I have googled a lot and have not found a lot of what this
> is about, but had deduced from some whitepapers that it could be a mini-test
> of an application.
>
> Any ideas on where to get help on "proof of concept". Are there other
> keywords to search on etc? Or a better place to post my question?

Proof of Concept needed. TimParker Cisco 4 11-06-2008 03:04 AM
send operator: proof of concept implementation Trans Ruby 2 01-07-2007 07:39 PM
proof of concept python and tkinter gnugo interface Anton Vredegoor Python 2 12-01-2006 04:17 PM
70-547 proof of concept Lulu MCAD 1 01-31-2006 07:48 AM
Build errors on "trivial" proof of concept design pattern Alfonso Morra C++ 5 08-31-2005 01:39 PM

Advertisments