Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > DVD Duplicator

DVD Duplicator

Bill Cotton

Is there computer software to copy one DVD to more than one DVD burner?

--
www.billcotton.com

Brian

If you are referring to multiple copies at the same time, what you are
loooking for is a disk duplicator. These are stand alone units that have
options for different numbers of copies simultaneously. You can check the
online resellers to find one. I don't know of a software program that is
available for this task

Oldus Fartus

"Bill Cotton" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
> Is there computer software to copy one DVD to more than one DVD burner?
>
> --
> www.billcotton.com

The later versions of Nero support multiple burners.

--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus

Bill Cotton

"Oldus Fartus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:47359b1f$0$23919$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Bill Cotton" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
>> Is there computer software to copy one DVD to more than one DVD burner?
>>
>> --
>> www.billcotton.com
>>

> The later versions of Nero support multiple burners.
>
> --
> Cheers
> Oldus Fartus

Thanks I will run the trial that I have.

Video DVD Duplicator yarik DVD Video 0 07-04-2006 09:06 AM
Video DVD Duplicator yarik DVD Video 0 04-14-2006 08:56 AM
Video DVD Duplicator gamer2006@ukr.net DVD Video 1 02-14-2006 03:42 PM
Video DVD Duplicator gamer2006@ukr.net Computer Support 0 02-14-2006 11:04 AM
Re: One to One DVD Duplicator used only 1 month Buckaroo DVD Video 1 08-08-2003 08:05 PM

Advertisments