Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > With so many viruses out, its important to protect your computer!

With so many viruses out, its important to protect your computer!

mlocke13@gmail.com

I want to promote awareness of how important it is to keep your
antivirus up to date and running. I recently built a computer and
made the mistake of not installing antivirus or antimalware right
away. I would have avoided a whole mess of trouble if I had installed
this beforehand!

If anyone wants to know more about some tell-tale signs of Spyware and
a virus infection, come on over <a href="http://
lockedinfo.blogspot.com/" target="_top"> Here!</a>

mlocke13@gmail.com

On Oct 25, 5:20 pm, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> I want to promote awareness of how important it is to keep your
> antivirus up to date and running. I recently built a computer and
> made the mistake of not installing antivirus or antimalware right
> away. I would have avoided a whole mess of trouble if I had installed
> this beforehand!
>
> If anyone wants to know more about some tell-tale signs of Spyware and
> a virus infection, come on over to http://lockedinfo.blogspot.com/

Leythos

In article <(E-Mail Removed) .com>,
> On Oct 25, 5:20 pm, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> > I want to promote awareness of how important it is to keep your
> > antivirus up to date and running. I recently built a computer and
> > made the mistake of not installing antivirus or antimalware right
> > away. I would have avoided a whole mess of trouble if I had installed
> > this beforehand!
> >
> > If anyone wants to know more about some tell-tale signs of Spyware and
> > a virus infection, come on over to http://lockedinfo.blogspot.com/

yea, that's the same place that a unethical hack hosts his blog and
spreads his lies - you're not in an honorable place.

--

Leythos - (E-Mail Removed) (remove 999 to email me)

Fight exposing kids to porn, complain about sites like PCBUTTS 1.COM
that create filth and put it on the web for any kid to see: Just take a
look at some of the FILTH he's created and put on his website:
http://forums.speedguide.net/archive.../t-223485.html all exposed
'exposed to kids'.