Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Thank you- I was dumb and now I make my own websites-thanks

Reply
Thread Tools

Thank you- I was dumb and now I make my own websites-thanks

 
 
WebDesign
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-25-2007
I have hired a few web designers and wrote their checks. Well, I got
tired of that very quickly and I was out over 1000 dollars, the guy
worked too slow, would adjust my changes. Basically he took my money
and my sites kinda sucks. So I researched and found better designers,
and that was me.
Have you have issues creating the kind of sites you desire? I did.
I also dont appreciate the programs that give you a few tools, but not
enough... Many of you have expressed a helpful genre to assist, and
some were good.
I research all of your input, and it really took off for me. I spent
hours...kind of became addicted to finding the best items for me to
build sites that would really express what I wanted and needed.
I thought all the time I spent would help a bunch of others find the
right desgn tool for their web designing, so I made up a quick blog
like page. If you know it might helpsome one or you, feel fre to check
it out.
http://www.siterubix.com?a_aid=ArcsXLUY
Since I found the right tools, after all my research, I have been
building webiste very quickly, even started making them for toher
people and making some moola on the side. But most importantly, after
all that time, I now build and control my websites, quickly and cheap.
I'm thrilled I spent the time to research, and thank you guys for
pointing me in the right direction.

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Beauregard T. Shagnasty
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-25-2007
WebDesign wrote:

> I have hired


someone to multi-post all over the place.

--
-bts
-Motorcycles defy gravity; cars just suck
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Travis Newbury
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-25-2007
On Oct 25, 3:29 pm, WebDesign <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I have hired...


Saw the site... You need to hire a professional

 
Reply With Quote
 
asdf
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-25-2007

"WebDesign" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>I have hired a few web designers and wrote their checks. Well, I got
> tired of that very quickly and I was out over 1000 dollars, the guy
> worked too slow, would adjust my changes. Basically he took my money
> and my sites kinda sucks. So I researched and found better designers,
> and that was me.
> Have you have issues creating the kind of sites you desire? I did.
> I also dont appreciate the programs that give you a few tools, but not
> enough... Many of you have expressed a helpful genre to assist, and
> some were good.
> I research all of your input, and it really took off for me. I spent
> hours...kind of became addicted to finding the best items for me to
> build sites that would really express what I wanted and needed.
> I thought all the time I spent would help a bunch of others find the
> right desgn tool for their web designing, so I made up a quick blog
> like page. If you know it might helpsome one or you, feel fre to check
> it out.
> http://www.siterubix.com?a_aid=ArcsXLUY
> Since I found the right tools, after all my research, I have been
> building webiste very quickly, even started making them for toher
> people and making some moola on the side. But most importantly, after
> all that time, I now build and control my websites, quickly and cheap.
> I'm thrilled I spent the time to research, and thank you guys for
> pointing me in the right direction.
>


I hope you didn't use the tool to build the website...

73 validation errors says it all really
(http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=ht..._aid=ArcsXLUY).
If this is the 'quality' that is produced with this tool, it looks like
something to be avoided. I don't think I've been able to get that many
errors on one page since I was a total noob at web design )

Much better to hire a professional who knows what they're doing, methinks.


 
Reply With Quote
 
rf
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-25-2007

"asdf" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:47211d35$0$30565$(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> "WebDesign" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message


<spam>

> I hope you didn't use the tool to build the website...


Dreamweaver?


 
Reply With Quote
 
asdf
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-26-2007

"rf" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:gI9Ui.4930$(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> "asdf" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:47211d35$0$30565$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "WebDesign" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

>
> <spam>
>
>> I hope you didn't use the tool to build the website...

>
> Dreamweaver?
>


no, the cruddy tool he was advertising. Sheesh... keep up )


 
Reply With Quote
 
Bergamot
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-26-2007
asdf wrote:
> "rf" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:gI9Ui.4930$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "asdf" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:47211d35$0$30565$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>>> I hope you didn't use the tool to build the website...

>>
>> Dreamweaver?

>
> no, the cruddy tool he was advertising. Sheesh... keep up )


Psst... that site was made with Dreamweaver, which is pretty obvious if
you look at the code.

They don't use their own tool. That says a lot, don't you think?

--
Berg
 
Reply With Quote
 
Neredbojias
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-26-2007
Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Fri, 26 Oct 2007 20:18:48 GMT
Bergamot scribed:

>>>> I hope you didn't use the tool to build the website...
>>>
>>> Dreamweaver?

>>
>> no, the cruddy tool he was advertising. Sheesh... keep up )

>
> Psst... that site was made with Dreamweaver, which is pretty obvious if
> you look at the code.
>
> They don't use their own tool. That says a lot, don't you think?


Like what? They're gay?

--
Neredbojias
Just a boogar in the proboscis of life.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Travis Newbury
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-26-2007
On Oct 26, 6:48 pm, Neredbojias <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > Psst... that site was made with Dreamweaver, which is pretty obvious if
> > you look at the code.
> > They don't use their own tool. That says a lot, don't you think?

> Like what? They're gay?


I was thinking it said that because of the gravitational pull of the
moon on the earth giving us the "wobble" effect, we are able to have
the change of seasons which was actually a boost to the evolutionary
progress life has taken. Because of this through tens of millions of
years, we have finally evolved into a species that was able to create
what we like to call "the internet" (can you say internet?) Anyway,
some lesser evolved forms of life need "tools" to help them create
things called "web pages" on the "internet".

These people are called "gay"

now, who's got a roach clip?


 
Reply With Quote
 
Neredbojias
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-27-2007
Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Fri, 26 Oct 2007 23:48:22
GMT Travis Newbury scribed:

>> > Psst... that site was made with Dreamweaver, which is pretty
>> > obvious if you look at the code.
>> > They don't use their own tool. That says a lot, don't you think?

>> Like what? They're gay?

>
> I was thinking it said that because of the gravitational pull of the
> moon on the earth giving us the "wobble" effect, we are able to have
> the change of seasons which was actually a boost to the evolutionary
> progress life has taken. Because of this through tens of millions of
> years, we have finally evolved into a species that was able to create
> what we like to call "the internet" (can you say internet?) Anyway,
> some lesser evolved forms of life need "tools" to help them create
> things called "web pages" on the "internet".
>
> These people are called "gay"
>
> now, who's got a roach clip?


I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you're starting to sound like
dorayme when she's off. Or have you just been perusing too many Flash
sites lately? Anyway, the seasons are hardly a boost to evolutionary
anything because man shrivels when it's cold outside and women get
headaches from the spring and fall allergy periods.

--
Neredbojias
Just a boogar in the proboscis of life.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Dumb, Dumb Vista Au79 Computer Support 4 02-11-2007 03:40 PM
Dumb, dumb dumb Qestion David Napierkowski Digital Photography 6 10-31-2004 11:14 PM
Thank You CJ, Thank Mike! mytho Computer Support 7 11-23-2003 06:50 AM
dumb newbie question (or newbie dumb question) Jerry C. Perl Misc 8 11-23-2003 04:11 AM



Advertisments