Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Newbie on " DSL" ... Need information

Newbie on " DSL" ... Need information

Camel

Hi:
By the end of this week, I change from 'Dial-Up' to 'DSL.'

However, there is/are NO good place to learn and research on
'DSL.' although I used 'search engine' trying to find a good information
regarding DSL. So far, no luck.

Which web-site is a good place for a newbie like me to go and
a bit research on DSL?
Because, DSL is VERY new to me although I heard many times
on TV along with local papers.

I have no 'hand-on' experience on DSL, at all.
Also, as to 'wireless' and other good stuff comes with DSL.

I would be really appreciate it if you could provide me with some
information
as to 'DSL.'

Thanks for your help in advance.

Malke

Camel wrote:

> Hi:
> By the end of this week, I change from 'Dial-Up' to 'DSL.'
>
> However, there is/are NO good place to learn and research on
> 'DSL.' although I used 'search engine' trying to find a good
> information
> regarding DSL. So far, no luck.
>
> Which web-site is a good place for a newbie like me to go and
> a bit research on DSL?
> Because, DSL is VERY new to me although I heard many times
> on TV along with local papers.
>
> I have no 'hand-on' experience on DSL, at all.
> Also, as to 'wireless' and other good stuff comes with DSL.
>
> I would be really appreciate it if you could provide me with some
> information
> as to 'DSL.'
>
> Thanks for your help in advance.

That's a pretty vague question, so I'm not sure what you really want to
know. Here's an excellent site where you can get information from the
simplest to the most complex:
http://www.dslreports.com/

For wireless networking information, here are a few more sites:

Wireless Network Setup Wizard SP2
Wireless - Basic Configuration -

HTH,

Malke