Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Microsoft Partner Program

Microsoft Partner Program

=?Utf-8?B?R2FyIEJvYg==?=

My company produces, sells, and installs a software product for physician
offices. The product runs in the Windows desktop environment, and with a SQL
Server back end. As a result, I believe we would be a desired target of
Microsoft's Partner Program, likely with the ISV competency. Attaining the
ISV competency requires independent testing of the qualifying product.
When we install our product, we do so with on-site trainers and a high-touch
approach - not with a shrink-wrapped installation kit.
My question: does the independent testing consider implementation methods
such as ours? Are we allowed to assist the testing team in deploying our
software product?
Have others undergone similar testing for the ISV competency? If so, what
was your experience?