Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > HOW CAN I CHECK AN EMPLOYEE'S MCSD IS GENUINE?

HOW CAN I CHECK AN EMPLOYEE'S MCSD IS GENUINE?

=?Utf-8?B?Rml6enlCdW5naG9sZQ==?=

I have Google'd and trawled thru the MS site and I can't find any sort of
answer!

I have an Employee who claims to have MCAD & MCSD yet struggle to create
simple Class in VB.Net 2005.

I need to check - there has to be a way to do this surely, or else what is
to stop everyone claiming to have an MCSD?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Regards

Tim

Zdenek Drlik

https://mcp.microsoft.com/authenticate/validatemcp.aspx , every MCP (MCAD,
MCSD...) can share his transcript with you. Try ID=717076 and access
code=mcptranscript for example (this is my transcript...).
Your employee should be able to give yoy his id and access code for
checking.

Zdenek Drlik

"FizzyBunghole" <(E-Mail Removed)> p*še v diskusn*m
př*spěvku news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have Google'd and trawled thru the MS site and I can't find any sort of
> answer!
>
> I have an Employee who claims to have MCAD & MCSD yet struggle to create
> simple Class in VB.Net 2005.
>
> I need to check - there has to be a way to do this surely, or else what is
> to stop everyone claiming to have an MCSD?
>
> Thanks in advance for any help!
>
> Regards
>
> Tim

Yvette Teiken

Just ask him to publish his transscipt. Then You will see.
Regards
Yvette

FizzyBunghole schrieb:
> I have Google'd and trawled thru the MS site and I can't find any sort of
> answer!
>
> I have an Employee who claims to have MCAD & MCSD yet struggle to create
> simple Class in VB.Net 2005.
>
> I need to check - there has to be a way to do this surely, or else what is
> to stop everyone claiming to have an MCSD?
>
> Thanks in advance for any help!
>
> Regards
>
> Tim

Cam Drab

Or ask for a copy of his official transcript. It is printable off the MCP
site. An official one will have a faint Microsoft (R) watermark across the
middle that can't be photocopied or reproduced easily.

(FizzyBunghole??)

"FizzyBunghole" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have Google'd and trawled thru the MS site and I can't find any sort of
> answer!
>
> I have an Employee who claims to have MCAD & MCSD yet struggle to create
> simple Class in VB.Net 2005.
>
> I need to check - there has to be a way to do this surely, or else what is
> to stop everyone claiming to have an MCSD?
>
> Thanks in advance for any help!
>
> Regards
>
> Tim

Moi

If you have checked and know that the cert is genuine, then the only a couple
possible reasons for such incompetence will be that someone else took the
exams or the inidividual memorized enough past tests to be successful.

"FizzyBunghole" wrote:

> I have Google'd and trawled thru the MS site and I can't find any sort of
> answer!
>
> I have an Employee who claims to have MCAD & MCSD yet struggle to create
> simple Class in VB.Net 2005.
>
> I need to check - there has to be a way to do this surely, or else what is
> to stop everyone claiming to have an MCSD?
>
> Thanks in advance for any help!
>
> Regards
>
> Tim

Chris Mullins [MVP - C#]

There are two options here:

1 - The MCSD is genuine, but it's for an older suite of software. The MCSD
has been bout for a long time, and covers technologies such as VB6. There's
no guarantee someone with this cert will have any knowledge of VB.Net.

2 - As others have already pointed out, check the MCP site, and/or have the
person get your their transcript. Should be a breeze.

--
Chris Mullins