Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > ANN: VintaSoftTwain.NET Library v3.0 has been released.

ANN: VintaSoftTwain.NET Library v3.0 has been released.

vintasoft@gmail.com

VintaSoftTwain.NET Library is a pure .NET Library which allows to
control work of scanners, cameras and any other TWAIN devices. With
this library you can fully control the image acquisition process, use
the automatic document feeder, clean up images using noise removal,
auto border crop, blank page detection. Acquired images can be saved
to local disk or into table of SQL database, images also can be
uploaded onto Web or FTP server. Library was tested and has examples
of use in: MS VB.NET, MS C#, Borland Delphi 8.0, Borland C# Builder,
ASP.NET.

What's new in this version:
- Two new classes allow to upload several acquired images per session
to HTTP, HTTPS or FTP server.
- New documentation in MSDN format has been created.
- New properties (DeviceOnline, ShowIndicators, JobControl, ...) have
been added.

You can see more info about library here: http://www.vintasoft.com/vstwain-dotnet-index.html.