Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Was Thomas C. Tips fired from Microsoft?

Was Thomas C. Tips fired from Microsoft?

=?Utf-8?B?TGFycnlXZXN0TUNTRA==?=

According to a blog posting on a Microsoft website, Thomas C. Tips no longer
will be providing braindumps to people who desire them.
Instead, Microsoft wants us to say the following:
Although I appreciate your interest in Microsoft Certification, you should
know that "brain dumps” and “cheat sheets” are not an authorized way to
study. When people pass exams by cheating, it devalues the certifications for
those of us in the community who have passed because of experience with the
product and studying wiht (sic) authorized materials. To find recommended and
approved study resources for your Microsoft Certification exam, please visit
the prep guides. For more information on upholding the high standards of
MIcrosoft Certification, you can watch this Live Meeting.
(https://www114.livemeeting.com/cc/lm..._AM&pw=ATT7443)

I am disappointed that it appears that Thomas can no longer provide what
these people who ask for the exam questions deserve. I have tried to send a
lot of people to Thomas, so that he could handle them. If I am the reason
that Tom got fired, I wish to apologize.

Any suggestions on where to send would-be braindump users to now?

catwalker63

=?Utf-8?B?TGFycnlXZXN0TUNTRA==?= <LarryWest-at-hotmail-dot-com> prattled
ceaselessly in news(E-Mail Removed):

> Any suggestions on where to send would-be braindump users to now?

I can think of several places. They would probably get eaten by the nanny-
bot, however.

--
Catwalker
MCNGP #43

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]

news:Xns99D3B7CBD3FF5catwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136:

> =?Utf-8?B?TGFycnlXZXN0TUNTRA==?= <LarryWest-at-hotmail-dot-com> prattled
> ceaselessly in news(E-Mail Removed):
>

> > Any suggestions on where to send would-be braindump users to now?

> I can think of several places. They would probably get eaten by the nanny-
> bot, however.
>
> --
> Catwalker
> MCNGP #43
> www.mcngp.com
> "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

Doesn't the MCNGP have a dungeon for these sorts?!? Something to think
about!

Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -

CBIC

"Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Doesn't the MCNGP have a dungeon for these sorts?!? Something to think
> about!

We do but Neil is always tied up there entertaining his lady friends.

Rob Thomas' new album ww_crimson Media 2 01-13-2011 11:21 AM
Embedded <divs> with events: How to prevent the parent div's eventfrom being fired when the embedded div's event is fired? Num GG Javascript 2 11-17-2008 08:56 PM
Verilog Reference: Thomas & Moorby book hdl_book_seller VHDL 1 09-09-2005 10:38 PM
Verilog Reference: Thomas & Moorby book hdl_book_seller VHDL 0 09-09-2005 02:34 PM
Verilog Reference: Thomas & Moorby book hdl_book_seller VHDL 0 09-09-2005 02:32 PM

Advertisments