Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Remove bluetooth Pairing

Remove bluetooth Pairing

chr.aguilar@googlemail.com

Hi Group,

I am writing an application that allows me to pair bluetooth devices
without user's input with BluetoothRegisterForAuthentication, and
BluetoothSendAuthenticationResponse in the callback. Now I want also
to be able to remove paired bluetooth devices. Does somebody know how
to do this??

Any input is more than welcome.

Sorry if I am posting in the wrong group. It was the closest to the
topic that I found.

Thanks.

Mitchmiester Mitchmiester is offline
Junior Member

You should be able to use BluetoothRemoveDevice to remove the device. But my understanding is it will remove the device in it's entirty.

Also, I am working on the same pair without UI. But I can not get the BluetoothSendAuthenticationResponse to work properly.

The BluetoothRegisterForAuthentication function I pass in a parameter that is the BluetoothDeviceInfo address. But when I get to the call back function the device info is blank and the BluetoothSendAuthenticationResponse does not work. Do I need to know who the device is when registering or it will send the device info as part of the parameter?

Thanks.