Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > AT&T Looking for Tier 3 CCIE in San Diego, CA (relocation available)

AT&T Looking for Tier 3 CCIE in San Diego, CA (relocation available)

MT

Job Title: Tier 3 Engineer

Job Location: San Diego, CA

Job Description:

Synopsis of Position: This position is responsible for resolving
customer technical issues concerning implementing networks using
various vendors' equipment. Must
be able to manage multiple simultaneous customer cases. Resolve issues
using laboratory simulations and engineering problem solving
techniques. Also, developing and maintaining customer relationships
and disposition including, going to the customer location to
troubleshoot or make presentations to the customer. Assisting the
Design Engineer in impact analysis.

The primary responsibilities are:
- Analyzing network data/reports to determine if change to
architecture is required
- Act as a front-line interface to customers
- Provide fault isolation and remote troubleshooting
- Consults on risk analysis of business requirements
- Establish and implement best practices across the program
- Development of engineering team
- Documentation of network
- Development of implementation plan
- Configuration management

Required Degrees/Majors/Accreditations/Skills:
CCIE certification, 2 to 4 years of college or equivalent post-high
school education. A degree or certificate in computer science or
related field. Minimum 8 years of experience in troubleshooting.

- Strong knowledge of OSPF, IGRP, RIP and BGP required
- TCP/IP, X.25, SNA/SDLC, Netbeui, IPX and SNMP
- Solid understanding of LAN/WAN/WLAN and VoIP
- Strong SMDS, FR, ATM, SONET experience is necessary
- Good customer service/care skills

Desired Degrees/Majors/Accreditations/Skills:
Experienced with protocol analyzer and packet level diagnostics;
Capable of writing proposals, paper and presentations; Ability to
solve problems quickly and completely; Ability to identify tasks which
require automation, and ability to automate them; Familiarity with
advanced Cisco router and switch commands; Familiarity with Juniper
security; Solid inter-personal and communication skills; Capable of
explaining simple and complex procedures in writing or verbally.

Contact Michele Thompson @ http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) or call 214-576-7850

Intuitive

Hi Michele,

I'm not sure that anyone would want to work for AT&T, considering the
legal case against AT&T.

I should hope not, anyway.

http://www.eff.org/cases/att

----

MT wrote:

> Job Title: Tier 3 Engineer
>
> Job Location: San Diego, CA
>
> Job Description:
>
> Synopsis of Position: This position is responsible for resolving
> customer technical issues concerning implementing networks using
> various vendors' equipment. Must
> be able to manage multiple simultaneous customer cases. Resolve issues
> using laboratory simulations and engineering problem solving
> techniques. Also, developing and maintaining customer relationships
> and disposition including, going to the customer location to
> troubleshoot or make presentations to the customer. Assisting the
> Design Engineer in impact analysis.
>
> The primary responsibilities are:
> - Analyzing network data/reports to determine if change to
> architecture is required
> - Act as a front-line interface to customers
> - Provide fault isolation and remote troubleshooting
> - Consults on risk analysis of business requirements
> - Establish and implement best practices across the program
> - Development of engineering team
> - Documentation of network
> - Development of implementation plan
> - Configuration management
>
> Required Degrees/Majors/Accreditations/Skills:
> CCIE certification, 2 to 4 years of college or equivalent post-high
> school education. A degree or certificate in computer science or
> related field. Minimum 8 years of experience in troubleshooting.
>
> - Strong knowledge of OSPF, IGRP, RIP and BGP required
> - TCP/IP, X.25, SNA/SDLC, Netbeui, IPX and SNMP
> - Solid understanding of LAN/WAN/WLAN and VoIP
> - Strong SMDS, FR, ATM, SONET experience is necessary
> - Good customer service/care skills
>
> Desired Degrees/Majors/Accreditations/Skills:
> Experienced with protocol analyzer and packet level diagnostics;
> Capable of writing proposals, paper and presentations; Ability to
> solve problems quickly and completely; Ability to identify tasks which
> require automation, and ability to automate them; Familiarity with
> advanced Cisco router and switch commands; Familiarity with Juniper
> security; Solid inter-personal and communication skills; Capable of
> explaining simple and complex procedures in writing or verbally.
>

> Contact Michele Thompson @ (E-Mail Removed) or call 214-576-7850

B~

You're an idiot

B~

"Intuitive" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:ffp3c1$ve2$(E-Mail Removed)...

> Hi Michele,
>
> I'm not sure that anyone would want to work for AT&T, considering the
> legal case against AT&T.
>
> I should hope not, anyway.
>
> http://www.eff.org/cases/att
>
> ----
>

> MT wrote:
>>
>> Job Title: Tier 3 Engineer
>>
>> Job Location: San Diego, CA
>>
>> Job Description:
>>
>> Synopsis of Position: This position is responsible for resolving
>> customer technical issues concerning implementing networks using
>> various vendors' equipment. Must
>> be able to manage multiple simultaneous customer cases. Resolve issues
>> using laboratory simulations and engineering problem solving
>> techniques. Also, developing and maintaining customer relationships
>> and disposition including, going to the customer location to
>> troubleshoot or make presentations to the customer. Assisting the
>> Design Engineer in impact analysis.
>>
>> The primary responsibilities are:
>> - Analyzing network data/reports to determine if change to
>> architecture is required
>> - Act as a front-line interface to customers
>> - Provide fault isolation and remote troubleshooting
>> - Consults on risk analysis of business requirements
>> - Establish and implement best practices across the program
>> - Development of engineering team
>> - Documentation of network
>> - Development of implementation plan
>> - Configuration management
>>
>> Required Degrees/Majors/Accreditations/Skills:
>> CCIE certification, 2 to 4 years of college or equivalent post-high
>> school education. A degree or certificate in computer science or
>> related field. Minimum 8 years of experience in troubleshooting.
>>
>> - Strong knowledge of OSPF, IGRP, RIP and BGP required
>> - TCP/IP, X.25, SNA/SDLC, Netbeui, IPX and SNMP
>> - Solid understanding of LAN/WAN/WLAN and VoIP
>> - Strong SMDS, FR, ATM, SONET experience is necessary
>> - Good customer service/care skills
>>
>> Desired Degrees/Majors/Accreditations/Skills:
>> Experienced with protocol analyzer and packet level diagnostics;
>> Capable of writing proposals, paper and presentations; Ability to
>> solve problems quickly and completely; Ability to identify tasks which
>> require automation, and ability to automate them; Familiarity with
>> advanced Cisco router and switch commands; Familiarity with Juniper
>> security; Solid inter-personal and communication skills; Capable of
>> explaining simple and complex procedures in writing or verbally.
>>

>> Contact Michele Thompson @ (E-Mail Removed) or call 214-576-7850

Setting up a new tier in a 3-tier system? Steve Kershaw ASP .Net 3 03-29-2006 01:09 AM
2 tier to 3 tier? NOSPAM ASP .Net 1 10-14-2004 10:51 PM
ASP v2 & 3-tier or 2-tier rob ASP .Net 1 08-13-2004 06:04 AM
Converting a 2-tier application to 3-tier application Shantanu Bhattacharya C Programming 2 12-26-2003 02:04 PM
Converting a 2-tier application to 3-tier application Shantanu Bhattacharya C++ 2 12-26-2003 02:04 PM

Advertisments