Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > What DB course

What DB course

=?Utf-8?B?VXBsYW5r?=

Hey all,

I really would love to do a DB orientated MS course soon.

I quite like the MCTS: SQL but i have one question

The seem to sugguest to you buy 6 books (3-4 of which are not available yet)
which although isnt too expensive - but some arent even available yet.

If you were today wanting to start this module by book only how would you do
it? Is there other books you can buy.

I know quite abit on SQL server, but only 2000. I have been in effective
DBA for our company DB for the past 10 mths.

Any advice much appreciated.

Dan