Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > AJAX Problems After VS 2008 Beta Install

AJAX Problems After VS 2008 Beta Install

rowe_newsgroups

All my AJAX extensions seem to now be broken after installing the beta
for VS 2008. I seem to remember seeing a link for a script I need to
run to fix this, but for the life of me I can't find the link.

Any one know where this script is at?

Thanks,

Seth Rowe

randy.buchholz

http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/vstudio/aa700831.aspx

Just under the Disk images marked important.

"rowe_newsgroups" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> All my AJAX extensions seem to now be broken after installing the beta
> for VS 2008. I seem to remember seeing a link for a script I need to
> run to fix this, but for the life of me I can't find the link.
>
> Any one know where this script is at?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Seth Rowe

rowe_newsgroups

On Oct 24, 9:48 am, "randy.buchholz" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/vstudio/aa700831.aspx
>
> Just under the Disk images marked important.
>
> "rowe_newsgroups" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>
> > All my AJAX extensions seem to now be broken after installing the beta
> > for VS 2008. I seem to remember seeing a link for a script I need to
> > run to fix this, but for the life of me I can't find the link.

> > Any one know where this script is at?

> > Thanks,

> > Seth Rowe

Thanks Randy, you're a life-saver.