Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Need help enabling web cam

Need help enabling web cam

ravikumar.narasimhamurthy@gmail.com

Hello,

I have a USB Frontech web cam JIL 2214, for which I am unable to
install the driver supplied by Frontech manufacturer. While installing
driver in Win 2003 I am getting an error saying that it is a invalid
32 bit application.

How can I possibly over come this problem with windows, driver?

Is there a driver that works with all web cams?

Thanks in advance

Ravi

Leythos

In article <(E-Mail Removed) .com>,
> Hello,
>
> I have a USB Frontech web cam JIL 2214, for which I am unable to
> install the driver supplied by Frontech manufacturer. While installing
> driver in Win 2003 I am getting an error saying that it is a invalid
> 32 bit application.
>
> How can I possibly over come this problem with windows, driver?
>
> Is there a driver that works with all web cams?

What does the vendors support have to say?

Also, installing on Windows 2003 means you want to find a web-cam that
lists Windows 2003 as a supported OS - yours seems to indicate that it's
not supported. If you don't get one that is clearly supported by windows
2003 you may introduce major stability problems into the server.

--

Leythos - (E-Mail Removed) (remove 999 to email me)

Fight exposing kids to porn, complain about sites like PCBUTTS 1.COM
that create filth and put it on the web for any kid to see: Just take a
look at some of the FILTH he's created and put on his website:
http://forums.speedguide.net/archive.../t-223485.html all exposed
'exposed to kids'.

Desk Rabbit

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a USB Frontech web cam JIL 2214, for which I am unable to
> install the driver supplied by Frontech manufacturer. While installing
> driver in Win 2003 I am getting an error saying that it is a invalid
> 32 bit application.

File corrupted?

> How can I possibly over come this problem with windows, driver?

Get a new driver. The manufacturers seem to have them on their web site.

> Is there a driver that works with all web cams?

If there was there wouldn't be a need for individual drivers!

meerkat

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Hello,
>
> I have a USB Frontech web cam JIL 2214, for which I am unable to
> install the driver supplied by Frontech manufacturer. While
> installing
> driver in Win 2003 I am getting an error saying that it is a invalid
> 32 bit application.
>
> How can I possibly over come this problem with windows, driver?
>
> Is there a driver that works with all web cams?

Try here Ravi...
http://www.frontechonline.com/downlo...de=2214&&win=w

On Oct 24, 7:30 pm, "meerkat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...> Hello,
>
> > I have a USB Frontech web cam JIL 2214, for which I am unable to
> > install the driver supplied by Frontech manufacturer. While
> > installing
> > driver in Win 2003 I am getting an error saying that it is a invalid
> > 32 bit application.

> > How can I possibly over come this problem with windows, driver?

> > Is there a driver that works with all web cams?

> Try here Ravi...http://www.frontechonline.com/downlo...de=2214&&win=w

Meerkat,

Same problem, I am getting invalid win 32 application.

Ravi