Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Hi FrisbeeŠ

Hi FrisbeeŠ

catwalker63

"FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> "catwalker63" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns99D36B7D6CE48catwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136...
>>
>> A better question is what is a JTYC? The answer is startling.

> Just Testing Your Cranium
> Jelly Tarts Yummy Calories
> Jonah Took Your Chair
> Jabbing Toenails Yowch Cripes
> Josie The Yipping Cur
> Jumping The Yogurt Cups

And yet, none of those possibilities are as startling as the real
answer.

--
Catwalker
MCNGP #43

Jtyc

> And yet, none of those possibilities are as startling as the real
> answer.

I don't know what you're talking about.

FrisbeeŽ

news:Xns99D374606DF1Acatwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136...
> "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> "catwalker63" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:Xns99D36B7D6CE48catwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136...
>>>
>>> A better question is what is a JTYC? The answer is startling.

>> Just Testing Your Cranium
>> Jelly Tarts Yummy Calories
>> Jonah Took Your Chair
>> Jabbing Toenails Yowch Cripes
>> Josie The Yipping Cur
>> Jumping The Yogurt Cups

> And yet, none of those possibilities are as startling as the real
> answer.

Well whaddayawant? To give all of the intarweb a heart attack?

Perhaps he will grace us with his reasoning behind that particular handle on
the super-sekret forums. Not what it stands for, but -why-.

Especially considering he's an ex-marine.

FrisbeeŽ

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> And yet, none of those possibilities are as startling as the real answer.

> I don't know what you're talking about.

Is is safe?

<readies the dental drill>

Consultant

true dat

news:Xns99D374606DF1Acatwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136...
> "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> "catwalker63" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:Xns99D36B7D6CE48catwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136...
>>>
>>> A better question is what is a JTYC? The answer is startling.

>> Just Testing Your Cranium
>> Jelly Tarts Yummy Calories
>> Jonah Took Your Chair
>> Jabbing Toenails Yowch Cripes
>> Josie The Yipping Cur
>> Jumping The Yogurt Cups
>>

> And yet, none of those possibilities are as startling as the real
> answer.
>
> --
> Catwalker
> MCNGP #43
> www.mcngp.com

JaR

catwalker63 wrote:

> "Frisbee." <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > mostly carnivorous ninnies going potty.
> >
> > "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> more cats need good posture
> > >
> >> "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Mary Clair notices Georgie Porgie

Molly Coddle Network Guru Please

--
JaR
Congrats NG!

JaR

Frisbee. wrote:

> "catwalker63" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns99D374606DF1Acatwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136...
> >"Frisbee." <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
> > news:(E-Mail Removed):
> >
> >>"catwalker63" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:Xns99D36B7D6CE48catwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136...

> > > Just Testing Your Cranium
> > > Jelly Tarts Yummy Calories
> > > Jonah Took Your Chair
> > > Jabbing Toenails Yowch Cripes
> > > Josie The Yipping Cur
> > > Jumping The Yogurt Cups

> > And yet, none of those possibilities are as startling as the real
> > answer.

> Well whaddayawant? To give all of the intarweb a heart attack?
>
> Perhaps he will grace us with his reasoning behind that particular
> handle on the super-sekret forums. Not what it stands for, but -why-.
>
> Especially considering he's an ex-marine.

Oooh! Oooh! I know that one!

--
JaR
But I'd have to kill ya if I tell ya

catwalker63

"JaR" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in news:#dEhB3mFIHA.5752
@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:

> Frisbee. wrote:
>
>> "catwalker63" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:Xns99D374606DF1Acatwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136...
>> >"Frisbee." <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
>> > news:(E-Mail Removed):

>> > And yet, none of those possibilities are as startling as the real
>> > answer.

>> Well whaddayawant? To give all of the intarweb a heart attack?
>>
>> Perhaps he will grace us with his reasoning behind that particular
>> handle on the super-sekret forums. Not what it stands for, but -why-.
>>
>> Especially considering he's an ex-marine.

> Oooh! Oooh! I know that one!

Me too! It's more interesting to make up reasons.

--
Catwalker
MCNGP #43
www.mcngp.com
"Definitely not wearing any underwear."

kpg*

"FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:#(E-Mail Removed):

> Especially considering he's an ex-marine.

Excuse me - no Marine is an ex-marine.

FrisbeeŽ

news:Xns99D387288B542catwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136...
> "JaR" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in news:#dEhB3mFIHA.5752
> @TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:
>
>> Frisbee. wrote:
>>
>>> "catwalker63" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:Xns99D374606DF1Acatwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136...

>>> Well whaddayawant? To give all of the intarweb a heart attack?
>>>
>>> Perhaps he will grace us with his reasoning behind that particular
>>> handle on the super-sekret forums. Not what it stands for, but -why-.
>>>
>>> Especially considering he's an ex-marine.

>> Oooh! Oooh! I know that one!

> Me too! It's more interesting to make up reasons.

If y'all are referring to where it comes from, I get that, too, but like I
said, it's a really strange choice considering the little I know of him.