Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Hi Frisbee©

Hi Frisbee©

Network Guru

No, I do not have a case of Yuengling to share. Nor do I have new shoe
shine instructions or advice for interview attire. Moreover, I am not here
to request my photo be removed from the original mcngp site. also, I am not
here to request induction into mcngp.

I'm here to say hi to Frisbee©®

Frisbee©, will you please conduct a ceremony next month on the six year
anniversary of my LOTW award. I would like to be honored.

Frisbee®

"Network Guru" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:O%(E-Mail Removed)...
> No, I do not have a case of Yuengling to share. Nor do I have new shoe
> shine instructions or advice for interview attire. Moreover, I am not
> here to request my photo be removed from the original mcngp site. also, I
> am not here to request induction into mcngp.
>
> I'm here to say hi to Frisbee©®
>
> Frisbee©, will you please conduct a ceremony next month on the six year
> anniversary of my LOTW award. I would like to be honored.

I certainly think our very first LotW recipient deserves no less.

5 more days until the six-year anniversary of the MCNGP.

Who's the party planning committee chairperson this year?

Jtyc

> 5 more days until the six-year anniversary of the MCNGP.

What's MCNGP??

catwalker63

"Frisbee®" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> "Network Guru" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:O%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> No, I do not have a case of Yuengling to share. Nor do I have new
>> shoe shine instructions or advice for interview attire. Moreover, I
>> am not here to request my photo be removed from the original mcngp
>> site. also, I am not here to request induction into mcngp.
>>
>> I'm here to say hi to Frisbee©®
>>
>> Frisbee©, will you please conduct a ceremony next month on the six
>> year anniversary of my LOTW award. I would like to be honored.

> I certainly think our very first LotW recipient deserves no less.
>
> 5 more days until the six-year anniversary of the MCNGP.
>
> Who's the party planning committee chairperson this year?

I'm not doing this year. Several of you still owe me for carpet cleaning
fees and noise pollution fines. The neighbors still won't look me in the
eye.

--
Catwalker
MCNGP #43

Consultant

more cats need good posture

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> 5 more days until the six-year anniversary of the MCNGP.

> What's MCNGP??

Frisbee®

mostly carnivorous ninnies going potty.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> more cats need good posture
>
> "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> 5 more days until the six-year anniversary of the MCNGP.

>> What's MCNGP??

catwalker63

"Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

>> 5 more days until the six-year anniversary of the MCNGP.

> What's MCNGP??

A better question is what is a JTYC? The answer is startling.

--
Catwalker
MCNGP #43
www.mcngp.com
"Definitely not wearing any underwear."

catwalker63

"Frisbee®" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> mostly carnivorous ninnies going potty.

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> more cats need good posture
>>
>> "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>
>>> What's MCNGP??

Mary Clair notices Georgie Porgie

--

news:Xns99D36B7D6CE48catwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136...
> "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>>> 5 more days until the six-year anniversary of the MCNGP.

>> What's MCNGP??
>>

> A better question is what is a JTYC? The answer is startling.

Just Testing Your Cranium
Jelly Tarts Yummy Calories
Jonah Took Your Chair
Jabbing Toenails Yowch Cripes
Josie The Yipping Cur
Jumping The Yogurt Cups

The possibilities are quite endless.

Ping McBob

PAJ

On Wed, 24 Oct 2007 09:57:54 -0700, "Consultant"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>> What's MCNGP??

Many Chumps Nurtured for Greater Purposes