Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Case Modding > A most wonderful gift from my wife!

A most wonderful gift from my wife!

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Well if you're connected, you're connected, so what difference does it make if your machine is sitting there downloading the game or sitting there doing nothing at all? I don't get it.

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

If I go over 25GB down per month, then my net sp3eed is throttled back from 1500k down to 64k. I DO NOT WANT THAT TO HAPPEN. Last time I went over I was only 5 days away from the end of the month, so it wasn't too bad.

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

So you DO pay for your bandwidth if you go over, that's what I just asked you. That sucks, switch providers, there's no call for that kind of nonsense. I'm on a 10Mbps down 2.4Mbps up connection, constantly. I pay $54.95 a month for it.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

i have 1500/256 and i can go upto 62 gb and not be charged extra, though if i go over then its like 10cents a gb and i pay 70 bucks

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Over what time period? My bandwidth monitor reports that I'm at about 150gb for the month so far.