Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Case Modding > A most wonderful gift from my wife!

A most wonderful gift from my wife!

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

Yer i will be here for awhile longer and semi working at my other site

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

WHAT other site?

Since Infinity seems to be down the crapper, why don't we all trash our sites and put together one mondo huge f'n site together? I mean Al, Ian, X, Un, and me.

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

....I've also been busy at another site. Get with the program, Modfather!

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Again I'll say, WHAT other site? Nobody gave me a copy of the program man.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

Yes we did, it was labeled. "The Alliance"

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

...to do periodic reviews at http://www.fastlanehw.com; they are trying to get back on their feet again. So I'm going to be a part-time reviewer at several sites until I get bored or overwhelmed.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

Thats some more press action right there Al, be careful some people might not like you showing off your extreme skill, i think your doing great for yourself

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

I just hope I don't get overwhelmed with things. My first love is modding cases, followed by add-on boxes like external storage drives / optical drives. That's followed by participating in several forums. There isn't much time for doing reviews, but I'll get a few accomplished over the year.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

Go Al, its was ya birthday!!!

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

....interested in joining the http://www.fastlanehw.com forums too? I'm not asking anybody to abandon this site, as I like VelocityReviews quite a bit. I'm just curious if anybody has checked them out.

Overall, it's more enlightening to check out several forums for new topics and ideas. It gives you the ability to pass on some good instruction, and it exposes you to other people's ideas / mods. I seem to enjoy helping a small site grow, but large sites, with thousands of active members, can provide you the critical support you need in times of desperation. If I have an AMD motherboard issue that I can't figure out, the first place I go is http://forums.pcper.com/ , which was the old http://www.amdmb.com . They have 125,289 treads for AMD motherboards alone!