Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > why does my wireless network keep disconnecting?

why does my wireless network keep disconnecting?

Taquin Noel

i finally got my wireless network up and running, ICS and everythng.

i am using windows xp pro on all machines, however the ICS server machine's
wireless network card keeps getting disconnected and i always have to use th
repair option.

can somebody tell me why is this happeningand how it can be fixed?

mikeFNB

could it be interference? weak signal?
there are many things that use 2.4GHz.
try changing channel

WZC also trys to update itself in terms of best connection every so often.
there are past threads on disabling this and using the makers drivers
try that also.

mike

news:%23XJIZWp%(E-Mail Removed)...