Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > [photo] crazy pigeon man

[photo] crazy pigeon man

Troy Piggins

Just got back from a month in Europe. Still going through all
the photos but thought I'd post some of the ones I consider
better.

I am not very confident taking candids of people, still a bit
gun-shy from my experience at a rugby test
<(E-Mail Removed)>.

This was some crazy pigeon man in Paris just outside the front of
Notre Dame cathedral. If you've ever been there, or indeed any
tourist spot in Paris, you'll know there are heaps of
gypsies/beggers around there and if you try to take their photo
and they notice you will get hassled until you pay or kill
yourself. This was a very rushed shot considering the above, and
even as I took it some guy walking past warned "OMG don't take
the photo!", but crazy pigeon man seemed fine. In fact just
after I took it he kissed one of those flying rats.

http://piggo.com/~troy/photos.php?al...s/img_3617.jpg

--
Troy Piggins
Please feel free to provide constructive criticism on any photos I post. I'm