Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Computer says it's connected to network but no internet connection

Computer says it's connected to network but no internet connection

=?Utf-8?B?UmFuZG9tIFByZWNpc2lvbg==?=

Hello

I'm having some trouble with my new desktop pc.

I have a Level One wbr-3404tx router
http://www.level1.com/products3.php?sklop=11&id=540544 and a Netgear wb-311v2
wireless PCI card http://www.netgear.com/products/details/WG311.php
I am running Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005

When I try to connect to the network it works fine but the internet
connection does not work. When I connect it to the ethernet port it works
perfect but it's when I use the Wifi that it doesn't work