Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Case Modding > Al's been interviewed!

View Poll Results: Should Big Al run for office now?
Like Kerry, he's a legend in his own mind. That qualifies him! 0 0%
This has gone too far. If he were in office, we shall be doomed. 0 0%
Can you imagine his office computer? 0 0%
Can you imagine his office restroom? Cold cathodes behind the toilet.... 5 83.33%
I'm sorry. Did you ask me a question? 1 16.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Al's been interviewed!

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Oh, I thought we were just talking about the products then produce and not their business practices. Well in that case, yeah, they're pretty bad in that regard. But most big companies are guilty of crap like that.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

Dell is too, trying to rip ppl off when they dont buy online!!!

Intel sells for crap loads to much for something so cheaply made!

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

Hey Nathan, what PSU is in your machine right now? That Sunbeam Nuuo has been "currently dead" for a month. Something must be powering that beast.

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

I think he's figured out a way to run his rig on methane from Kangaroo dung.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

How did you know modfather.

Works quite well, but i use Methane from a Gas Cylinder

Nah i am using a Thermltake Toughpower 550, but it cant actually fit in the machine so theres no actual PSU in the machine just one sitting next to it

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Frankenstine like huh? Ugh, it's a ThermalBake, you're just asking for trouble.