Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Case Modding > Al's been interviewed!

View Poll Results: Should Big Al run for office now?
Like Kerry, he's a legend in his own mind. That qualifies him! 0 0%
This has gone too far. If he were in office, we shall be doomed. 0 0%
Can you imagine his office computer? 0 0%
Can you imagine his office restroom? Cold cathodes behind the toilet.... 5 83.33%
I'm sorry. Did you ask me a question? 1 16.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Al's been interviewed!

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

I am going to split the Topic from where the Idea was posted see if that helps. at least it will define the bug

Mine Does the Last Page is page 2 too but that was the other thread

I have moved to another thread and recreated the poll

Last edited by unholy; 01-29-2006 at 03:17 PM..

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

Oh my. You messed up my topic. It shall never be the same again. Now I get notification of an update, but it links me to the old part. I'm sensing a split personality here. I might go insane at this point......

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

i attempted to fix the poll, but no help (stop thing screwed up) and ppl wanted to vote so i decided to split the topic, Mainly because it branching off into a very non related topic (it came from your mod, there is some relation but very little )

You will only get the one noticfication unless the other topic is also got a new post

to subscribe to a thread its in the thread tool menu

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

Now I have voted again

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

Good to see everyone getting into it

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

...I better order some more cold cathodes. I wonder how nicely the toilet will glow under UV lighting?

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

HOLY CRAP got enjoy toilet paper?

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Is that there one of them there Charmin double rolls or somethin'? I've seen ads for 'em but they're dumb. You have to have one of those pushy inny toilet paper holder thingies to use 'em. I have an elegant nickle and brass holder that you just slip the roll over, much nicer.

But now that you mention it, a CCFL TP holder is a neat idea.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

lol why doesn't al make a bathroom for his Mod area

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

....the first one to install a computer mod into a bathroom, would you consider me a visionary? Or perhaps a fool