Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Recommended Web Service + ASP.NET Load Test Tools?

Recommended Web Service + ASP.NET Load Test Tools?

Spam Catcher

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a good HTTP load testing tool which can:

1. Simulate user interaction with a web site
2. Handle ASP.NET forms authentication login
3. Make random web service calls (and hopefully is compatible with WSE)?

Any good testing tools I should look at?

Thanks!

MasterGaurav \(www.edujini-labs.com\)

> 1. Simulate user interaction with a web site
> 2. Handle ASP.NET forms authentication login

Have a look
HtmlUnit: http://htmlunit.sourceforge.net
HttpUnit: http://httpunit.sourceforge.net
JWebUnit: http://jwebunit.sourceforge.net

All are written in Java but can be used for any "website".

> 3. Make random web service calls (and hopefully is compatible with WSE)?

What do you mean by "random web service calls"?

--
Cheers,
Gaurav Vaish

Spam Catcher

"MasterGaurav \(www.edujini-labs.com\)"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:uQnfm#TFIHA.2268
@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:

>> 3. Make random web service calls (and hopefully is compatible with WSE)?

> What do you mean by "random web service calls"?

Something that can load-test web service calls.

Basically submit random parameters (if possible) to a web service and track
it's response times, etc. under load.