Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Office Web Component Print preview

Office Web Component Print preview

jack

Hi all
Was working on Office web component 3.0 which fits in to my projects.
but came across one problem

in excel when we give the print preview it displays the whole format
of the sheet.
even in page preview im able to see only those part which is displayed
on the form.

Is there any way to display the sheet data in OWC in the print preview
of the page.????

Any idea would be appreated.

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

There is no publicly released OWC version 3.

> Is there any way to display the sheet data in OWC in the print preview
> of the page.????

Not easily. If you have the energy to, you can download the print behavior
files for the owc 10 version and tweak the code.

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney

news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...