Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Freeeeeeeeeeze!

Freeeeeeeeeeze!

=?Utf-8?B?QWxpc3RhaXI=?=

Hello All,
I'm running visa 64 ultimate on my 64 bit pc. Every single time I turn my
computer on, I see the welcoming screen, windows opens...& then it freezes on
me! Not even the mouse cursor works...it is unresponsive, the only thing I
can do is to hold down the power button & turn the computer off.

turn it back on again, reload it...& we're away! it works 2nd time
(sometimes 3rd.) What's going on with my vista? An easy fix or critically
damaged? Any one experience the same problem? Know how to fix it? Help me
out someone!

Skybuck Flying

I have zero experience with Vista... but it sounds like a driver bug.

Buggy driver causes the os to hang, that's my guess !

Bye,
Skybuck.

John Barnes

Have you looked in event viewer to see if there are any clues to the
problem.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...