Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > DCT URGENTLY REQUIRED

DCT URGENTLY REQUIRED

my_messenger2006@yahoo.com

hello friends,

i am studying 4/4 b.tech and i unknowingly
decided to do the project on the implementation of 2d dct using vhdl
because of my interest in vhdl.but now i am not getting the code and
their is only 10 days left to submit my project.so please help me.it is
very urgent.send the source code to me.

please send the source code to me on how to implement the 2d dct using
vhdl.

thanking you very much

MAIL ME:(E-Mail Removed)

bye