Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Betas of Microsoft Certification Exams 70-547, 70-548, and 70-549

Betas of Microsoft Certification Exams 70-547, 70-548, and 70-549

=?Utf-8?B?U29uZHJhIFdlYmJlciwgTWljcm9zb2Z0IENvcnBvcmF0aW9u?=

Microsoft Certification Exams 70-547, 70-548, and 70-549 are going into Beta
at the end of February. These are the Microsoft Certified Professional
Developers from the new generation of certification.

Preparation Guides are available for the Exams:

Exam 70-547: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-547.asp
Exam 70-548: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-548.asp
Exam 70-549: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-549.asp

SPECIAL OFFER: Candidates who take and achieve passing score in the beta
exam will receive a free exam voucher* for any Microsoft Certification Exam.
Vouchers will be sent after exam scores are tabulated.

To register visit one of our independent testing providers:
* Thomson Prometric:
http://www.prometric.com/ContactUs/T...rs/default.htm
* Pearson VUE: http://www.vue.com/ms/

Please use the following promotional codes when registering:

Exam 71-547: PRO547
Exam 71-548: BTA548
Exam 71-549: 549BTA

Best of luck!
Sondra Webber
Program Manager
Developer and Database Certifications
Microsoft Corporation

Lulu

I will keep looking, but I cannot seem to find the test listed at the
independent testing provider site listed.

Lulu

I found the exams vue.com seems to be calling them 71- instead of 70-
to show that the exams are in beta.

Jarod R.

"Sondra Webber, Microsoft Corporation"
<(E-Mail Removed) osoft.com> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Microsoft Certification Exams 70-547, 70-548, and 70-549 are going into
> Beta
> at the end of February. These are the Microsoft Certified Professional
> Developers from the new generation of certification.

<..>

is this offer only for MCSD or MCAD or for people without it too?
I would like to begin certification path, and it would be a cool start.

Best regards,
Jarod

=?Utf-8?B?U29uZHJhIFdlYmJlciBbTVNGVF0=?=

These exams are for people without an MCAD or MCSD certification. There are
additional Upgrade exams for people who already have been certified.

Those exams are 70-551, 70-552, 70-553 and 70-554. And they are also in
Beta right now. (And if you sign up, remember that Beta exams are listed with
the prefix "71", not "70", at the testing centers.)

Exam 71-551 Upgrade - MCAD Skills to MCPD Web Developer by Using the
Microsoft .NET Framework (promo code: UPG551)
• Exam 71-552 Upgrade - MCAD Skills to MCPD Windows Developer by Using the
Microsoft .NET Framework (promo code: 552BTA)
• Exam 71-553 Upgrade - MCSD Microsoft .NET Skills to MCPD Enterprise
Application Developer by Using the Microsoft .NET Framework - Part 1 (promo
code: BTA553)
• Exam 71-554 Upgrade - MCSD Microsoft .NET Skills to MCPD Enterprise
Application Developer by Using the Microsoft .NET Framework - Part 2 (promo
code: UPG554)

Best wishes,
Sondra Webber [MSFT]
Product Manager, Developer and Database Certification
Microsoft Corporation

"Jarod R." wrote:

> "Sondra Webber, Microsoft Corporation"
> <(E-Mail Removed) osoft.com> wrote in
> message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Microsoft Certification Exams 70-547, 70-548, and 70-549 are going into
> > Beta
> > at the end of February. These are the Microsoft Certified Professional
> > Developers from the new generation of certification.

> <..>
>
> is this offer only for MCSD or MCAD or for people without it too?
> I would like to begin certification path, and it would be a cool start.
>
> Best regards,
> Jarod

=?Utf-8?B?RGF2aWQgU3BlY3Rvcm1hbg==?=

Hi,

Are 70-553 and 70-554 exams in beta currently? I'm can't find them on VUE
site.
(and id 71-XXX variation too).

Thans,
David.

"Sondra Webber [MSFT]" wrote:

> These exams are for people without an MCAD or MCSD certification. There are
> additional Upgrade exams for people who already have been certified.
>
> Those exams are 70-551, 70-552, 70-553 and 70-554. And they are also in
> Beta right now. (And if you sign up, remember that Beta exams are listed with
> the prefix "71", not "70", at the testing centers.)
>
> Exam 71-551 Upgrade - MCAD Skills to MCPD Web Developer by Using the
> Microsoft .NET Framework (promo code: UPG551)
> • Exam 71-552 Upgrade - MCAD Skills to MCPD Windows Developer by Using the
> Microsoft .NET Framework (promo code: 552BTA)
> • Exam 71-553 Upgrade - MCSD Microsoft .NET Skills to MCPD Enterprise
> Application Developer by Using the Microsoft .NET Framework - Part 1 (promo
> code: BTA553)
> • Exam 71-554 Upgrade - MCSD Microsoft .NET Skills to MCPD Enterprise
> Application Developer by Using the Microsoft .NET Framework - Part 2 (promo
> code: UPG554)
>

> Best wishes,
> Sondra Webber [MSFT]
> Product Manager, Developer and Database Certification
> Microsoft Corporation
>

> "Jarod R." wrote:
>

> > "Sondra Webber, Microsoft Corporation"
> > <(E-Mail Removed) osoft.com> wrote in
> > message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Microsoft Certification Exams 70-547, 70-548, and 70-549 are going into
> > > Beta
> > > at the end of February. These are the Microsoft Certified Professional
> > > Developers from the new generation of certification.

> > <..>
> >
> > is this offer only for MCSD or MCAD or for people without it too?
> > I would like to begin certification path, and it would be a cool start.
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Jarod

=?Utf-8?B?U29uZHJhIFdlYmJlciBbTVNGVF0=?=

Hi David,

Beta exams are for a limited time -- usually a few weeks. This Beta is
over, and the results are being used to create the final version of the exams
which will be released at the end of May.

"David Spectorman" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Are 70-553 and 70-554 exams in beta currently? I'm can't find them on VUE
> site.
> (and id 71-XXX variation too).
>
> Thans,
> David.
>
> "Sondra Webber [MSFT]" wrote:
>
> > These exams are for people without an MCAD or MCSD certification. There are
> > additional Upgrade exams for people who already have been certified.
> >
> > Those exams are 70-551, 70-552, 70-553 and 70-554. And they are also in
> > Beta right now. (And if you sign up, remember that Beta exams are listed with
> > the prefix "71", not "70", at the testing centers.)
> >
> > Exam 71-551 Upgrade - MCAD Skills to MCPD Web Developer by Using the
> > Microsoft .NET Framework (promo code: UPG551)
> > • Exam 71-552 Upgrade - MCAD Skills to MCPD Windows Developer by Using the
> > Microsoft .NET Framework (promo code: 552BTA)
> > • Exam 71-553 Upgrade - MCSD Microsoft .NET Skills to MCPD Enterprise
> > Application Developer by Using the Microsoft .NET Framework - Part 1 (promo
> > code: BTA553)
> > • Exam 71-554 Upgrade - MCSD Microsoft .NET Skills to MCPD Enterprise
> > Application Developer by Using the Microsoft .NET Framework - Part 2 (promo
> > code: UPG554)
> >

> > Best wishes,
> > Sondra Webber [MSFT]
> > Product Manager, Developer and Database Certification
> > Microsoft Corporation
> >

> > "Jarod R." wrote:
> >

> > > "Sondra Webber, Microsoft Corporation"
> > > <(E-Mail Removed) osoft.com> wrote in
> > > message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > <..>
> > >
> > > is this offer only for MCSD or MCAD or for people without it too?
> > > I would like to begin certification path, and it would be a cool start.
> > >
> > > Best regards,
> > > Jarod

prashanthkrishnan prashanthkrishnan is offline
Junior Member

need dumps for 70-548 very urgent .mail to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Priya94 Priya94 is offline
Junior Member

Hi,

I need dumps for exam 70-547.If any one have the dumps could you please send it to my mail id:(E-Mail Removed)

Thanks in advance,
priya