Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > My mommy is in the hospital :(

My mommy is in the hospital :(

High_Heel_Lover

My MIL took her for a check up cause driving hurts me and my MIL came
in and I said "where is mom?" and she said "they are keeping her" not
sure why, I hope it's not her heart. Anyway thoughts and prayers would
be appreciated, thanks.

p.s., I posted this elsewhere and got a really mean PM stating that
nobody really cares.