Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > GridView column widths

GridView column widths

=?Utf-8?B?Z3V5?=

I hav a GridView with autogenerated columns and I programatically set the
width and visibility of each column. The code executes correctly as with the
debugger I can see the widths and visibility set to the correct values.
However although the columns obey the Visibility property correctly they
ignore the width property.

How can I fix this?

Guy